Seventh.

The first Hashira meeting didn't leave a very good impression on me. Everything is nice and well, the atmosphere is different too. But something is a bit suspicious to me. The leader of the Demon Slaying Corps, called 'Oyakata-sama' is someone that I have never seen before. If there's a saint, he will be fitting the role perfectly.

His kind and warm smile that never waver. His voice that is so calm and soothing. Her eyes that is so kindly look at everyone around him. I can't believe he is only three years older than me. His way of talking to people is like someone that is much more older and me.

I was judgmental at first. Judging by his appearance, he is not someone that can wield a sword. 'Then how he became the head of Demon Slaying Corps? Although he is like that, the other Pillars seems to respect him so much.'

Based on the situation, I decided to just shrugged it off and play along. It won't leave a good impression in someone's head if the newcomers suddenly make a ruckus abouth their respectful leader.

"Hanabi," I snapped back from my thoughts.

"Ah, I'm sorry. What is it Giyuu?"

"You've been dazing off since we walk to headquarters, is there something bothering your mind?" His tone show that he's worried right now, but his face is still the same.

"Nothing, I just recalled the last hashira meeting. I heard there is a new hashira this time. I hope they are a good person," I smile.

Giyuu only staring upfront.

"I hope today's meeting won't have any bad news. Hmm, but if there's none, then we won't get called," I put my hand on my chin, thinking.

"Bad news or not, those demons are still lingering at night. I don't see any difference," he closed his eyes.

"Well, it could be worse you know."

We walked in silence after that. It was a comfortable silence. But it only lasted some minutes before Uzui break it.

"Hello you two, good morning!" He half-yelled. I gave him half smile.

"Good morning Uzui-san. I am impressed to see you this energetic in the morning. You seem to have an enough time to sleep."

He glared at me. "Don't be too envious that I got more sleep than you. I bet you read those scrolls of yours," he placed his elbow at my head. I frowned at this.

I swept his arm away from my head. "That's heavy," I complained.

"You are lacking of strength. Did you do your training constantly?"

"Excuuuse me!? I did my training everyday, strength is just not my main point," I faced him, frowning.

Uzui only smirked and hummed a 'heh' with an impressed tone.

I stomped away from him, and Giyuu followed behind me.

"He's just messing with you," Giyuu catching up with my pace.

"I know, but that is just rude for me. How can he said that. I even trained with you every morning if there's a time. He has no rights to said that," I pouted.

"Oh~ what's this? Did you two fight?" Shinobu appeared at the headquarters entrance.

"That's not true," Giyuu retorted.

"We did not. Uzui-san just messing up with me," I sighed.

"How disappointing, I hope that I can give Tomioka-san a lesson if he hurted you," Shinobu smiled sadly while shaking her head.

"I won't ever-"

"Yes, yes, I know. I will get going now, I only escorted Nee-san here. Good bye Hanabi-chan, Tomioka-san," she bid us farewell.