Twenty-Seventh.

Third Person's POV.

"What do you think you just did!?" Hanabi exclaimed at the rufiants.

"Heh heh, if we can't get them, then no one can get them." They turned their back and running away. "Good bye, pretty lady!"

She gritted her teeth. She dashed off, running after them. "Wait up, you fuckers!" Rage is filling her head. She can't think of anything after seeing the scene. 'Demons! They are no better than demons!'

When she just about to catch one of them, their body disappeared from her sight. 'Shit! Where are they!?'

"Oi, Shirokawa!" Sanemi shouted from behind, catching up with her. "Huh? Where are they?" He turned his head around, confused by the sudden quietness. Hanabi can only shake her head in response.

"Wahaha, look at this! Two Pillars are here for me! How lovely!" A squeal can be heard from above. Both of the Pillars look up to the trees. A short blonde haired demon girl is present on the top of the tree branch. She looked like a little kid, her height probably around 145 cm, but her eyes have carvings on them, but she is too faraway to read the letter.

"Oh? You are the one who killed Shiroi!" She pointed at Hanabi. "Wahahaha, so you are the 'Shiro' whose that man has been talking about. Shiroi was so amused that you are using his name, haha!" She giggled by herself.

Suddenly Sanemi appeared in front of the demon girl, striking her with his blade. The demon girl appeared somewhere else, her right arm is gone. She glance at Sanemi, smirking. "Interesting." She growed back her arm.

Hanabi appeared before the girl and aiming for her neck, but the girl stopped the blade with her hand and suddenly her hand is burning with yellow fire. Hanabi shocked by the scene in front of her. 'She can blocked the nichirin blade!?' The Nature Pillar jumped away, retreating back.

"Oh? Don't think you can escape from me," the demon murmured, "onee-chan~" she dashed away, moving so fast that she leaving yellow trails from her fire . She suddenly appeared in front of her, aiming to stabbed her hand into the Nature Pillar's solar plexus.

Sanemi immediately cutted off the demon's hand. "Too slow, bitch."

"Ho~? You are interesting too, Onii-ch-"

Wind Breath: Sixth Form; Black Wind Mountain Mist.

He didn't leave any room for her to relax as he immediately attacked her again. He didn't stopped there, he continued to slashing his sword towards the demon, but the demon dodged and warded his sword with her flaming hands.

The demon smirked and suddenly disappeared from his sight. A second later, she appeared behind him, attempting to stabbed him.

Hanabi watched the scene. The time suddenly ticking so slow to her.

0.09 s

'Shit! What do I do? I am too far to reached them.'

0.16 s

'If I used that technique now, the risk is too big. My neck can break when I haven't reached them yet.'

0.29 s

'No, Sanemi-san will die if I just hesitating here. Better go big or go home!'

Total Focus Concentration.
Breath of Time: First Form; Time Halt.

The time stops. The wind, their movement, the oxygen just stops. This technique is not allowing her to breath as the oxygen stopped in time. That means everything that stopped in this very second won't move a single inch, except there's tremendous force that forcing them to move.