Thirty-Seventh.

Third Person's POV.

The sun is up, revealing a bright and clear sky. The wind is blowing gently, making the Nature Pillar's glistening white hair to flutter. She is currently taking a stroll by herself since her lover is currently out for a mission. She look up when she heard her crow is flying down to her.

Tengu fluttering his wings as he landed on Hanabi's shoulder. "Message from Ubuyashiki-sama. He is requesting for the Nature Pillar, Shirokawa Hanabi, to come to the Ubuyashiki estate." Tengu usually shout at her when delivering s message, but not doing it when it is from Oyakata-sama. This is because everything about Oyakata-sama should be kept in secret.

She patted Tengu's head in gratitude. "Thank you, Tengu. Is Himejima-san also coming?"

"He is also requested by Oyakata-sama to Ubuyashiki estate."

"Is that so?" She think for a while. "Who is currently not in a mission right now?"

"The Rock Pillar, the Insect Pillar, and the Mist Pillar is present in their estate right now!"

"Is there anything out of the place going on around here?"

"Tengu saw nothing suspicious from the sky! Currently nothing!"

"Good." She pat the crow's head again. "That's it for now. Thank you for your hardwork, you may go."

Tengu fly away up to the sky then disappeared among the trees. The Nature Pillar turned her heels and heads up to Ubuyashiki estate.

❃❃❃

"Thank you for coming, my children."

"We are grateful to be in your presence, Oyakata-sama," both the Rock Pillar and the Nature Pillar said in unison while bowing their head to show their respect.

The said man smiled warmly at both of the Pillars. His body is covered by purple curse marks that is spreading to his face, made his eyes can't function anymore. "I have heard about the news. Then, can you tell us more about it, Hanabi?"

"Yes, Oyakata-sama." She inhale for a bit before continued. "The 'Eclipse' that was targeting Giyuu last time and was kidnapping Sanemi-san and I, is actually a force of demons like the Twelve Demon Moons that is created by Kibutsuji Muzan. This Eclipse's purpose is to eliminate anyone with the name of Shirokawa because of the power that we possessed, Will of Nature. It is the power that can only hurt demons and protect humans, this power can kill and heal, and can only be possessed by the true lineage of Shirokawa.

"Their power is similar to the Upper Moons that Uzui-san described. They can't be killed by decapitating their head in the first time. There must be the real body that need to be killed, or they must be decapitated in the same time with their other body. The demon that I met is the latter one, Sanemi-san, Giyuu and I had to decapitated them all in the same time to killed the demon."

"I heard your hair changed into white. Can you tell us the details?" Oyakata-sama asked in a soft voice.

"Your hair? Is that because of Blood Demon Technique?" Himejima asked while rolling his beads.

'Right, they both are blind,' she sweat dropped. "No, it is because of my power as a Shirokawa. My hair changed its color when I can fully used my power. It is nothing to worry about," she explained.

"How about the Eclipse's?"

"I killed the First Eclipse and there is no other Eclipse other than that. I am sure Eclipse won't get revived and there will be no replacement by now."

"What makes you so sure?" Himejima asked in a worry tone.

"Because the time is nearing," she said while glancing at Oyakata-sama, "Kibutsuji Muzan won't be wasting his time for looking into a replacement for eliminating me. After all the Twelve Demon Moons purpose is also for eliminating the Pillars and finding blue spider lily, so he will be focusing on that."