Twentieth.

Third Person's POV.

(Warning: lots of curse words)

"A demon captured by brother"

"What? You have a brother?" The Nature Pillar asked in surprised.

"That's not the point here.." the Brunette sighed.

"Well, you never told me so I was a bit surprised," she retorted.

Miruka rolled her eyes, groaned by the statement. "Ugh, yes I have a brother. He was away when we met and I returned to him when we seperated. Now, he is captured by the demons," she enchance her voice in some part of her words, pointing out her main purpose.

"Yeah, yeah, I heard you the first time. Do you know by what and where the demon is?" The raven haired girl response which makes the older woman in front of her irked with annoyance.

"If I know, I won't ask you," she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Really? You'll march alone like what you did before?" Her sarcastic tone comes out.

"Ugh, I thought we came into reconciliation," she grunted.

"Well, yes we did. But it is still enjoys me to annoys you," she giggled playfully.

The Brunette clicked her tongue in annoyance. "My brother is in danger here..."

"Well, you remembered that I can see through someone if they're lying, right?"

The Brunette widened her eyes in realization. Right, how could she forgot? The girl in front of her is special, and that is not just because her strength and intelligence, but also because of her eyes. Those shimmering eyes are dangerous to those who try to trick them. She can see it right away.

Miruka hesitating on continuing her reasoning or not. 'Why must I do this?' She bite her lips.

"Miruka? What's wrong? I'm not mad about you being lying, so don't feel bad or anything," Hanabi approached her, reaching her hand to touch the older woman's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Hanabi...I can't...I can't tell you. I'm sorry..." she starting to cry again.

Hanabi is about to hug her, but she halted middle way. She felt something wrong, but can't actually figured what is it. She hesitated on hugging her and decided to just pat her back.

"My brother is really in danger, but he isn't captured by a demon, yet..."

"Do you know where is it?"

The Brunette nodded in response. "Yes."

"Show me then," she instructed the Brunette which she obeyed.

※※※

'I know there's something wrong,' Hanabi thought to herself, 'I know that she doesn't have any brother, and she is making a ridiculous excuses just now to get me to this place.

'I know that her behavior is shady, but after what I said before to her, I can't bring myself to confront her again. She already cried twice today and those tears wasn't fake,' she stared at the Brunette in front of her.

"Miruka-san," the said woman flinched at her name being called. "I don't know what you do this, but I hope that you won't be in trouble after this."

Miruka stunned at her place. Her shoulders are shaking.

'Did I hit the nail on the head?' Hanabi watched her body became trembling. She saw tears escaping those brown orbs.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry."