Fifty-Eight.

Third Person's POV.

'Why am I falling down again? Is it a karma because I jumped to the air earlier??' Hanabi thought, cursing the door that suddenly made her fall earlier. 'If I met the one who control this place, I'm gonna ripping their limbs one by one before killing them!'

"Maybe this is the answer from your previous action, Hanabi. God is giving you another chance to have fun~" Kikyō said sarcastically.

Hanabi look at her with a frown. "Seriously, Kikyō-san?"

"Well, since you are already in this state, why don't you enjoy the air, hmm?"

Hanabi look at her with a frown and sighing. "Great, I am falling to somewhat-hellish-place with a my ancestor ghost that can't even do anything besides annoys me with her voice," she rolled her eyes.

"Aww, what do you want me to do now? I am watching over you right now, you know? Just think that I am your fairy godmother," she smiled cheerfully.

Hanabi's frown darken at her statement. She wanted to say another word, but her attention caught to below her. She can see the surface.

Law of Nature: Protection.

She asked some wind to protect her from the impact and landing safely on the ground. She look around, observing the area she is in. There are lots of black pillars around that supposed to support the plafond, but it also seems that without those pillars, the building won't collapse. There are some seperator around the black pillars.

She take a walk with cautious. Carefully not making any sound with her footsteps while inspecting the area. 'What is this place?'

Her attention get caught by a loud clash of sword. She ran towards the source carefully with light footsteps. 'If there is a battle, then there must be an upper moon!'

From afar, she can see someone is hanging on one of the pillar, sword is stabbed through his chest, making him unable to move from the pillar. There is also a body laying on the ground with several parts of their body are cutted, but they still moving. 'My God! They are Tokitō-kun and Genya-kun!'

The Nature Pillar run towards them quietly, realizing there is a fight on the other side, but their location is hidden because of the seperator. She came to Genya first and the boy looks startled because of her sudden presence.

"Hana-" his word quickly get cutted off by Hanabi who is quickly covering his mouth.

"Don't make any noise. If possible, I want that demon don't know that I am here, though I doubted that he don't, but there is still a chance," she whispered to him. Genyo nodded and she slowly released her hand from his mouth. "What should I do to help you, Genya-kun? This..."

"Hanabi-san, could you please push my body back together."

She nodded and helped him reconnecting his body.

"Thank you, please help Tokitō-san now. It will take some time for me to actually reconnect my limbs."

She nodded and went to Muichiro. She whispered, "Tokitō-kun, hold on okay?" She helped him pulled out his sword out of his chest and caught him when he fell from the pillar. He panting heavily from the pain.

Law of Nature: Mother Nature; Blessing.

'If the demon doesn't recognized me after I used this, then he must be dumb,' she thought, sighing inwardly. She noticed that Muichiro has lost one of his hand. "Tokitō-san, your hand..."