Sixty-Second.

Third Person's POV

"Don't push yourself any further Hanabi," Kikyō said in the Nature Pillar's mind. "Rest. I will take over."

❃❃❃

"Long time no see, sweetheart." She smiled widely, stopping his action.

"What?"

"Well, I can't say that I haven't seen you since I often saw you, but you can't see me since I don't have a physical body so we haven't met officially."

Muzab narrowed his eyes. "Who are you...?"

"Oh my God, you forgot about me? Seems like your demon ability can't regenerate your braincells after hundreds of years, what a shame."

"Hundreds... There's no way... Your body were exploded on my arms. "

"Oh? Remember me already? Good."

Himejima's flail went to Muzan's head. Giyuu and Iguro are ready to attack him, but he swung his whips again in massive speed.

Breath of Nature: Fourth Form; Rivers.

She block half of his attack so the other Pillar can dodge at ease.

"There is no difference if it's really you of not right now. You can't kill me last time, just like your master," Muzan commented.

"Probably," she shrugged and dodged his attacks, backing up Himejima and the others when needed. Her help is giving them a way to breathe for a second.

'Who's that? She doesn't sound like Shirokawa,' Himejima thought.

'This speed and accuracy... This is not Hanabi's,' Giyuu thought.

"Oi Pinky, what's this!? You suddenly change like a fucking different person!!"

"Don't worry about it, Wind Pillar. I am your ally," Kikyō replied calmly.

'Who the fuck?'

They are all keep landing attacks on the demon and Kikyō is assisting them. The demon lord is obviously overwhelmed right now. The whole game changed just because the appearance of this woman from his past.

"What is it, Muzan? Having no one matches you all those years made you get arrogant enough to not enhance your power? You are still the same after hundreds of years," she smiled mockingly at him.

"Kikyō you..." He growled and now focusing his attack at the white haired woman. "YOU SHOULD NOT BE EXIST!" He swung all of his whips towards the Pillars, but actually, all of it aimed for this certain white head.

"And so do you," Kikyō calmly said before dodging all of the whips and made her way out. She landed on the ground and stare at the demon lord. "You should have died thousand years ago."

Kikyō lifted her left hand to the front and cut her palm with her sword. She covered the sword with her blood, coloring it red like before. She rushed towards Muzan while dodging his attacks with the other Pillars. She leaped up and cut through his chest. It gave three seconds for him to regenerate it back again, but it's enough.

She keep attacking him with the other Pillars while dodging his whips. She steps backwards and keep dodging like nothing happened before. But Muzan knew, there is something wrong.

"What did you do!?" He yelled.

Kikyō only smirked and keep assisting the other Pillars just like before.