Forty-Ninth.

Third Person's POV.

"Good morning, Sanemi-san!" Hanabi greeted the Wind Pillar in his estate.

"Huh!? Why are you here, Pinky!??" He yelled.

"It's still morning and you already yelling," she muttered, annoyed by the loud voice. "It's my turn to train with you today, did you forget?"

He came into realization and stunned for a bit. Hanabi chuckled because of his reaction.

"Well anyway, I can see there are not that much of demon hunters who already came into your post. So how is it?" She look around and spotted some hunters are laying on the ground with some bruised on their body.

Sanemi clicked his tongue. "Tch, they are all weak! They are lacking on stamina and their strengths are off! I don't know how they manage to survived all this time," he snorted.

"Well, maybe you too hard on them," she look at the beaten up demon hunters, sweatdropped.

"Tch, I am not even gave half of my strength yet," he grunted, leading the way towards the training ground.

"Well then, will you go full on strength to me?" She smiled teasefully. Sanemi smirked at her.

"With pleasure," he said with a huge smile accross his face. Hanabi smirked at his answer.

They both arrived at the training ground and grabbed the wooden swords before taking into their stances. Sanemi initiate the first move and strike her upfront which she countered with one of her sword and strike him with another. He released his sword from her and dodged the attack.

Breath of Wind: First Form; Dust Whirlwind Cutter. 

Hanabi saw his attack beforehand and encountered it with hers.

Breath of Nature: First Form; Growth of the Trees.

The sound of their wooden swords clashing to each other are echoing through the estate. Some demon hunters came to see their fight and watching them in awe.

"Not bad, Pinky!!" Sanemi shouted at her with a huge satisfied smile accross his face. 

"You too, Sanemi-san," she smirked. They keep on striking to each other, until the Wind Pillar manage to knocked one of her sword off from her hand. He saw an opening and immediately strike the Nature Pillar, aiming to her other sword. But Hanabi think fast and take a breath at that moment to dodged his attack.

Breath of Time: First Form; Time Halt.

The world around her seems to be stopping, as well as her movement. She forced herself to move against the time and bring herself to dodge Sanemi's attack and prepared for her next attack. All of her muscles are aching because she forcefully moved them but she doesn't care and ignored the pain. 

She run out of breath and immediately inhaled the air. At this very moment, the time is ticking again around her and Sanemi continued his previous attack. The Wind Pillar get taken aback when he saw her position is not the same like seconds ago and her sword is close to his head which he can't dodge anymore. She hitted his head with her wooden sword that made a loud sound that is echoing around them.

Sanemi fell down with a purple bump on his head. "Shit."

Hanabi is shocked. "Waahhh, sorry!! Can you see properly? Do you feel nauseous??" She immediately approached the Wind Pillar apologetically.

"Tch, you won this time," Sanemi grunted at her. 

"Eh? Ah, right, it was a good match, Sanemi-san," she smiled, offering her hand towards him. He stare at it for a second before taking her hand and get himself up.