Eight (了承)。

A/n: This chapter is a new chapter that I created for the sake of the story. There is no major difference than before. If you are an old reader, you don't have to read this.
Enjoy~

ー❀❁❀ー

"Good Morning, Rengoku-kun!" I greeted the newly Flame Pillar.

"Ohh, Shirokawa! Good Morning!" He cooed with a radiance smile.

"How is it feel to finally become a Pillar?"

"It is totally exciting! Umu!"

"Rightt!? I was so excited as well! It feels like my hardships paid off!"

"Umu! That's right! I have strived myself to be able to come this far!"

"Ah, you used flame breathing right? Can you practice with me? I have never met a flame brether before!" I asked excitedly.

"Sure!"

❃❃❃

"Wahahaha! I lost!" He laughed when I pointed my sword at his neck.

"You are strong Rengoku-kun! I just got lucky I can make you trip there," I offered my hand to him which he took it.

"Don't be so moderate, Shirokawa! It was a fair game! You are truly strong!" He said with passionate.

"Ahh, thank you then," I smiled at him. "Do you have a mission today?"

"Yup! I do have one!"

"Want to grab a lunch together beforehand?" I asked.

"Sure!"

We walk side by side along the way. I decided to open the conversation first.

"Rengoku-kun, why did you decide to become a demon hunter?"

"Hm... I can say that it is because my father was a Pillar before so it just runs in the family," he said still with his confident smile. "It is also because I wanted to protect my loved ones. I failed to protect them once, so I don't want that to happen again."

"I see," I said, staring at the sky with a smile while walking. "You are the same like me then."

"Ohh? Glad to hear there is someone like me! Hahahah!" He laugh while looking upfront.

"True, let's do our best then, Rengoku-kun!"

"Umu!"

❃❃❃

Third Person's POV.

Water Breath: First Form; Water Surface Slice.

She cut the demon's limbs, causing the demon unable to move.

"Now, you are going to tell me everything you know," she said in threatening manner.

The demon shrieked in fear. "I-I don't know anything! Please! Spare me!"

"Speak."

The demon is cowering with fear. "I-I only received an order! He said to bring him the fox mask demon huntress."

She slice the demon's neck, causing it to bleed. "Who gave you the order?"

"I-I can't..."

She grazed the wound deeper. "Ahh! I can't!"

"You should stop that."

She look up and found a demon sitting on the rooftop, smiling at her. She glared at the new demon. "Who are you?"