Nineteenth.

(flashback continued)

Third Person's POV.

"Kibutsuji Muzan is after Blue Spider Lily," Kenji said while drinking a bag of blood, "that is the ingredients that made him a demon before, and he thought by consuming it again he may become immune to the sun."

Kenji is currently laying on the floor while Hanabi is writing a letter. Miruka is currently off somewhere, doing her current job.

It's been months after their first encounter, and they have been getting closer than before.

"Blue Spider Lily? Is that even exist?" The raven haired girl pay a glance to the man beside her.

"Who knows? I still can't figure out what or where is it, but since Muzan is searching for it, it must be exist," he stretched his arms on the floor after finishing his bag of blood.

"That friend of yours, they send those bags of blood for you, right? Can I meet them?" She glance at the tossed bag that before contained blood.

"Hmm? Well, I must asked her first. She is doing pretty well on hiding herself, not even Muzan can find her."

"Is she...demon?" Curious by his words, she stare at the man.

He glance up to her in teasing manner, "hmm? I'll tell you later when she gives me her permission."

"Hm? But you aren't denying it," her sly smile playing in her lips.

"And I also not agreeing to it," he smiled back, teasingly.

She chuckled. 'Then she is a demon.'

A beetle entered the room and making its way to the man. Hanabi move back a bit at the sight of the beetle.

"Is it a letter?"

"Yep, from my friend," he smiled while taking the letter from the beetle.

"I am still impressed by you skill on making dolls, it is very realistic," despite her disliking towards the design, she is impressed that the beetle in front of her is actually a wooden doll made by Kenji. He used his Blood Demon Art to made it come alive.

"My, thank you! Would you like to inspect it more?" He shove thr beetle to her, and she shrieked, crawling back until her back collide with the wall.

"I would do so when you create some cute cat or something else other than insects," she retorted.

Her comments make him chuckled. "If they are made wood, they won't become fluffy you know? And if I use cotton, then it won't last long outside. Insects are the most reliable one," he explained.

"Well, it is more convenient indeed. But I can't bring myself to like insects afterall," she cringe at the thought. "Well, I have a friend that wears a beautiful butterfly pattern haori, but sometimes I feel a bit scared on hugging her because of her haori, even though it is really beautiful," she feel bad everytime Kanae wanted to hug her because she will flinched a bit.

At first, Kanae thought that Hanabi doesn't like to hug her, but she immediately explained herself and Kanae make sure to hug her from behind so she won't see her haori.

"Such a pity, I feel bad for that friend of yours."

"I already explained to her, so it's fine now."

"Hmm, is that so."

The man begin reading the letter while Hanabi get back to where she was and continued writing her letter. She writes for Uzui's wives that she has been befriended with, also with Kyojurou who persisted on exchanging letter after they met in the Pillar Meeting.