Forty-Fourth.

Third Person's POV

A week passed after Hanabi get her swords. She feel like her back is aching because of exhaustion and her legs are worn out. The weather are not the best for the past week. There is not much of sunlight, and the sky is cloudy as ever which makes the demons are active during the day. 

'And I haven't talked to Giyuu, this is frustrating!' she groaned.

She is currently laying down on the wooden floor in the Wisteria Crest Family House. She finally get a break to heal her aching muscle and having a good bath and sleep.

'Though, my nightmares are preventing me to sleep well, the sheet are comfortable thankfully,' she thought, bringing her hand to the top of her eyes to block any light that remains in this cloudy day. 'I want to sleep, I want to sleep with comfort, with warmth, his warmth...' she slowly opened her eyes and lifted her palm in front of her face, staring at it. 'I missed his touch.

She closed her eyes again and lay there, feeling the breeze that hit her skin. 

'I missed him.'

His image filled her mind until she sleep there, on the wooden balcony floor.

❃❃❃

"EMERGENCY! THERE IS UPPER MOONS ATTACKS IN THE SWORDSMITH VILLAGE! PLEASE HEAD THERE IMMEDIATELY! CAW!"

She jolted awake because of her Kasugaigarasu's cawing loudly to her ears. She immediately sit up and glancing at Tengu with wide eyes.

"WHAT!?" She shouted in shock when she already processed Tengu's words through her brain. She immediately stand up and grab her things. She put on her uniform quickly, not forgetting her haori. She slide both of her swords on her left hips and left the house after thanking the head of the house.

"Lead the way, Tengu!" She ordered her Kasugaigarasu and she run to follow Tengu's flying pace. She tied her white hair into a pony tail while running.

'Please let me made it!'

❃❃❃

"AAAHH! HELPP!"

"QUICK! WE MUST GO TO THE BUILDINGS!"

"ACK! FALL BACK! FALL BACK!

Breath of Nature: Fourth Form; Rivers.

Hanabi quickly decapitated three demons that looks like large fishes that has legs and hands. 

The masked villagers from the swordsmith village are shock by the sudden appearance of the white head.

"Are you all okay?" She asked the villagers after sheathed back her swords.

"Ahh! We are safe!! Thank god! Thank god a Pillar is here to save us!" They cried in relief while tugging her haori, trembling.

She crouched down and held one of their hand. She give a comforting smile at the villager. "It is alright now. Go hide until the situation get cleared. Is there any demon hunters around?"

"Ah, you must be an angel. An angel saved us from the demons," he cried, followed by the other villagers. 

"There is another demon hunters in the village, the one who traveled with a demon, and a Pillar was with him," another villager said to her.

"So there is another Pillar, thank God. Now, please go take a cover. I will cleared the village and save more people now," she stand up and turned her heels before running towards the village, leaving the villagers that is still crying.