Fifteenth.

Third person's POV.

She was greeted by Tanjirou who has been waiting her outside the house. He manage to killed some demons that manage to escape the house.

When he look at her, he smells a strong smell of blood, but he didn't smell any emotion coming from her, even though she is now smiling to him.

"Umm, Hanabi-san, are you okay?" He asked, worried about the woman in front of him.

She smiled with a nod. "Um! I am alright," her smile trying to tell him that she is alright, but he didn't smell any emotions, no joy, no sadness, no lies. It is confusing to him what does that smile shows him, but he decided not to asked her about it. He smelled a strong smell of anger and bloodlust before, and he predicted that is the cause of that smile. His thoughts were disturbed by the voice from the crows.

"Caw! The mission is completed! Get back to Butterfly Estate to tends the wounds! Caw!"

He turned his head to her. Suddenly he smell a faint smell of human blood that is coming from her.

"Hanabi-san! Did you get hurt?" He asked her, unconsciously increasing his voice.

She was startled by his question and checking herself. Even she doesn't realize she has been injured. She noticed her right leg is bleeding and her abdomen is aching a bit, probably because of an impact somewhere from before. But the rest of her body feels fine.

"Ah I didn't noticed. But I am alright, there's no major injuries. I just got a little scratch," she calmed him down.

His gaze still shows his worries. "But still, don't treat your wound carelessly like that, you'll get infected," he said to her. His tone still shows that he is concerned about her.

"It's fine, alright? If it makes you feel better," she shove her hand into her haori and take out a cloth, "I'll close the wound now, alright? Urokodaki-san gave me a cream to tend injuries before and it has been helped me a lot," she smiled warmly to the thought of Urokodaki-san. He is, after all, also her teacher.

She bend down to clean her wound with cloth and put the cream on it. After that, she close the wound with another cloth from her haori. "Done."

Tanjirou sighed in relief. He feels like she is his big sister that he never had, and he cared for her, despite that they know each other in a short time.

"You are too kind Tanjirou-kun, to worried about me like that. But thank you for worrying about me," she smiles happily to him

This time, he can smell honesty and sincere from her and he can't help but feel relieved and smiled back.

"Anyway, let's patrol some more on our way to the Butterfly Estate," she said to him, "you need to tend your wound too. I know that you have some wounds from your previous mission."

She secretly worried about him before because there are few cuts that is visible on his skin and she doesn't want him to battle a handful of demons in that house, so she asked him to be the look out. But the reason are mostly because she didn't want him to interfere her personal problem out of his knowledge.

"Ah, these are just some scratches. They will healed even if I don't tend them," he shifted his eyes to his right and touch his cuts that is on his face.

"And you were the one who said it could get infected," she giggles.

They both laugh before they patrol on their way back into the Butterfly Estate.

※※※

Tanjirou and Hanabi walked side by side, heading to the Butterfly Estate. They were chatting about random things and sharing their story.