Sixtieth.

Third Person's POV.

Hanabi sit beside Muichiro's dead body that is covered with Himejima's haori. She lifted her hand and fold it together, praying. "Thank you for your hard work. You keep fighting until the end and I can't be more thankful and respectful to you for that. You showed me that there is no reason to stop fighting, and I will promised you that even when my both hands cut off or my legs are worn out, I won't stop fighting. Now rest in peace and watched we win from above."

She stands up and let loose her hair from the pony tail style and redo it into half-up hairstyle. She shove her end of haori inside of her pants. 

"What are you doing?" Himejima asked, tears still trickling down his cheeks.

"I have a plan, though it may only work for a very short time, it's still worth a shot," she said with a serious tone. 

Tengu came, flying towards his master out of nowhere. He sit on her shoulder with his beak near her right ear.

"I'm glad you came. How's the situation?" Hanabi asked while stroking his feather.

"Muzan has killed Lady Tamayo and he massacred lots of demon hunters to regained his energy back! Upper Moon Four haven't been defeated yet! There are total 6 Pillars alive right now!"

'One Upper Moon and Muzan, with the remaining six Pillars. On top of that, Muzan can't be killed without sunlight. This is bad,' Hanabi thought. "Then we need to get going now." She turned to her comrades, and both of them nodded. "Show us the way, Tengu."

Tengu fly off, leading the Three Pillars to Muzan's place. 'Though, I don't think it will be that easy in this freaking maze,' the Nature Pillar thought. She watched Sanemi's back with worry. He doesn't talk much after his brother death, and she can't read his expression. There is just nothing left in them.

Her thoughts are wandering off that she is too late to realize that the wall beside her is moving towards her. She get pushed aside forcefully by the wooden wall against the railings before she falling downwards. The other two Pillars are alert of what's going on.

"Shirokawa!!"

"HANABI!" Sanemi run to the railings and reached out his hand to catch her, but he is too late. 

"Don't worry about me!! I will meet you outside of this fortress!" She shouted to them before disappearing into the darkness. 

Sanemi look the void with wide eyes. He gritted his teeth and clenching his fist. His arm is shaking because how hard he is clenching his fist. 

Himejima touch the Wind Pillar's shoulder. "Let's go, Shinazugawa."

The Wind Pillar closed his eyes and immediately calmed down. "Yes." He turn around and continued to run with Himejima and the Kasugaigarasu leading the way. 'I will fucking end Muzan.'

❃❃❃

The Water Pillar and Tanjirou widened their eyes when they saw the strong presence in front of them. Instead of cowering from his presence, their bloods are boiling in rage by only seeing him. Both of their breath is becoming heavier every second because they have to control their anger. Just by looking at them, everyone can see how angry they are by seeing their eyes and veins.

"Tanjirou, calm down," Giyuu said with furrowed brows and veins appearing on his face. "Calm yourself down." He said that to remind the burgundy haired boy, but he seems to reminding himself either.

Muzan look at them with his chin slightly facing up, showing how much powerful he is compared to them. He opened his mouth to speak. "Persistent," he said. "You're all seriously persistent, and it bores me. It sickens me from the bottom of my heart. Whenever you open your mouth, you only remember that one dumb notion about avenging your parents, kids, or siblings. You've all survived. That should be enough for you."