Thirty-Second.

Third Person's POV.

"STOP WITH THOSE VOICES, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Sanemi shouted as he slashing the blonde demon's clones. Those clones aren't as fast and strong as the real one. They are practically a practice doll. But the thing is, they keep coming even though he already slashing hundreds of them, and his mother voice is ringing inside his head.

'Shit, if this keep up, my stamina will drained out. I manage to kill that purple head, but suddenly these two shithead appeared,' he slash several clones with his sword in one go, 'those fucktards must be hiding somewhere that I can't see. If that's the case,' he slashed the clones in front of him, making a space for him to run, 'then I just have to attack everywhere!' the Wind Pillar run forward and jumped.

Wind Breath: Seventh Form; Gale―Sudden Gust.

He spinning in the air while swinging his blade which generates gale-force winds to his surroundings. Noticing a shredding pattern in the air, he swing his sword towards that direction, revealing the red head demon and the blonde head demon. They both look at Sanemi in shock.

"FOUND YOU, BITCHES!" He smiled in satisfaction. Kiroi immediately react as she strike the Wind Pillar with her fire, but Sanemi countered it with his sword. He slash Kiroi's hand, causing her blood to splatter everywhere.

Blood Demon Art: Sacred Flame.

The ground is suddenly burning with fire, along with the previous clones. The fire is attacking Sanemi as if it has a mind on its own.

Wind Breath: Second Form; Claws―Purrifying Wind.

He redirect the flame, making a space for him to stand with his wind attack.

"You're going to die here!! Double it up, Akai nii-chan!" Kiroi shouted to the red head demon. But when Akai lifted his hand, he quickly dispersing into the air, leaving dusts on the ground where he stand before. "NO! Kuroi-nii!! Don't just take him away! We were about to finished this!!" Kiroi whined loudly.

'What? That red head demon suddenly gone? And those voices also gone,' Sanemi thought in confusion. 'Well, this is my chance.' The Wind Pillar immediately run towards the blonde demon. He wield his sword, aiming for her neck.

Wind Breath: Sixth Form; Black Wind Mountain Mist.

Sanemi unleashes a powerful vertical side way slash upwards at the demon, but the demon dodged just in time when her neck was about to entirely cutted off. Didn't stop there, Sanemi keeping his pace to catch up to the demon, not letting her getting away from him.

"Ugh, this isn't fun anymore, Onii-chan!" She let out fires from her regenerated hands, and try to smack away Sanemi's sword, but Sanemi saw her through and ward his sword by punching the demon on her face, stunning the demon. He used this moment for swinging his sword with one hand, and it colliding with the demon's neck.

"DIE YOU BITCH!" He decapitated the demon, parting her head from her body. Sanemi glance at Kiroi whose whining on the ground as she dispersing again. He approached the demon's head. "Oi," he glared down at the demon, "where's Hanabi?" He send threats to the demon.

Kiroi look at the Wind Pillar's expression and cackle. "HAHAHAHA! YOU SHOULD SEE HOW YOU LOOK RIGHT NOW, ONII-CHAN!" She laugh even though she is slowly dispersing into the air. "That woman is able to force Kuroi-nii to take Akai-nii back to him. She's surely strong," she smirked menacingly, "but our victory is no doubt! Afterall, you can't kill us! We are eternal!!" She laugh loudly as she disappearing into thin air.