Forty-Third.

Third Person's POV.

"Kanroji-sama, your sword will be done very soon. We would like you to come to the workshop so we can make our final touches..." a Kakushi said to the Love Pillar.

"Awww, looks like I have to go now," Mitsuri said, sadly. The Love Pillar turned to the two siblings and exchange some words. 

"Don't worry about me! I'll see you off," Tanjirou said to her.

"It's fine. I'll probably have to leave in the dead of night," she said, hugging Nezuko who seemed to be sad about her going.

"I will leave tonight too! Let's leave together, Mitsuri-chan!" Hanabi said to the Love Pillar.

"Um!" She nodded with a bright smile. She turned her face towards the young demon hunter boy and smiled at him. "Tanjirou-kun, I don't really know if we'll be able to see each other alive next time, but let's just do what we can

"You survived a battle against an upper moon. That's already a great learning experience," she smiled at both of the siblings.

"That's right, Tanjirou-kun. There's nothing more valuable than having the experience itself. Having experience like that equal to years of intense training. You are far stronger than you were when the last time I saw you," Hanabi said, patting the boy's head while Mitsuri pat his younger sister's.

"Um! That's right! What I am going to say is that Kanroji Mitsuri fully supports the Kamado Siblings!" Mitsuri exclaimed cheerfully.

"I support both of you too!" Hanabi said, adding herself to the scene.

Both of the siblings brighten up because of the statement. 

"Thank you so much," Tanjirou said. "But I still have a ways to go. I only 'won' because Uzui-san helped me. I will work harder than ever, so I can beat Kibutsuji Muzan!" Tanjirou state with a confident smile.

Mitsuri is fascinated by Tanjirou's confident statement, and Hanabi smiled proudly at the boy. 

'Look who has been growing all these months. Those two months of coma did not stop you from growing, huh?' Hanabi sighed with satisfication.

"Tanjirou-kun, you got permission to stay here a little longer, right?" Mitsuri asked nervously.

"Oh, yes. For now..."

The Love Pillar glance at the Kakushi that is waiting for her then come closer to the boy. 

'Oh? Does she intended to tell him about the secret weapon in the village? But will he able to find it though? Taking it from its respectful place is a pain in the ass,' the Nature Pillar thought.

Mitsuri come closer to the Nature Pillar after whispering something to the young boy. "Hanabi-chan, I will see you again this night, alright? Don't worry, I won't spill anything about what we talked at the spring!" she said excitedly and then hug her best friend. Hanabi hug her back.

"Okay, see you later," Hanabi bid her farewell.

"Later!" Mitsuri wave at the three of them cheerfully. Hanabi keep looking at her Pillar friend until she is gone from her sight. 

The Nature Pillar turned her head towards the siblings again. "That's right, Tanji-EEH!? What happened!? Your nose is bleeding!" Hanabi asked in worry.

"Ah, this is nothing..."

"No! Let's stop the bleeding now!" she dragged him to one of the room and take a clean cloth from her haori. She bend in front of him while he is sitting down on the tatami floor. "Hold still," she said as she give some pressure to the nose to stop the bleeding.