Chapter 3

******

After school I hop into Andie's car, ready to get out of this hell hole, "Let's go, biatch!", I smile and click my fingers pointing forwards towards the windshield.

"Hold on, Wyatt said he'd be a minute"

I hear the door open and Wyatt jumps in the back seat "Hey, bitches", he says.

"Heeeey", Andie and I say at the same time.

Andie turns up the volume on the radio and Truth hurts begins to play. "I just took a DNA test turns out, I'm a 100 percent!!", We all sang and danced along to the music.

I turn down the music and turn around to face Wyatt, "So, any luck with the boys so far?", I ask wiggling my brows his way. 

"No, nada, zilch", he says with a sigh.

"That sucks, maybe we can set you up when it's Andie's birthday party", I smile.

Wyatt is another one of my best fiends, I'm not as close with him as I am with Andie but we're all best friends. He is gay and owns that shit, he gets teased about it often in school but he doesn't let it bother him which is amazing. Andie drops me off at home and I wave before walking inside my house. "I'm homeeee!", I shout loudly, happy to be home aka heaven. I remember my dads working late so I run upstairs and put on my most comfortable pyjamas.

***

The week has dragged and Hunter continues to make inappropriate jokes and tries to tease me at any costs, he gets on my nerves and I hate him. I just wanna punch him, I don't think we've even had a civil conversation.

I drop my bag on my desk chair and flop down onto the bed, I hope my dad left money for pizza tonight because I'm starving. Maybe I can ask if Andie and Wyatt if they want to hang out and watch movies or something. When I go to text Andie a text pops up at the top of my screen. 

Unknown: Hey sexy ;)

Me: Who is this?

Unknown: Oh come on you don't know?

Me: Alex.. fuck off!

Unknown: Ouch, no it's Hunter, you puddin

Me: How did you even get my number!?

I can't fucking escape him.

Hunter: None of your business, how about I come pick you up and we go for pizza or some shit?

I was just thinking about pizza so that's weird. 

Me: how about... no

Hunter: why not, you scared?

Me: No I just don't like you

Hunter: Yeah whatever, you'll be screaming my name in about a month or less

Me: You wish asshole

My phone begins to ring and I answer the call with a sigh, "I very do wish, Brinley Brooks", he says. I can tell he has a smile plastered on his face and all I want to do is elbow his stomach. 

"Ew!", is all I reply with a disgusted tone.

"Just come for a drive, I'm really bored"

"No"

"And why not Ms Brooks"

"I already told you I don't want too nor do I like you"

"I'm not going to touch you I swear, unless you wanted me to. Come on just come for a drive with me Brooks, stop being a square", he laughs His English accent is so sexy, what the fuck is wrong with me! I still hate him.

"Hmmmm", I pretend to think.

"Come onnnn", he coaxes.

"Nope", I chuckle.

"Don't be a pussy", He laughs.

I'm not a pussy, "Ugh fine, I'll text you my address",  I blurt out and shock myself. Why did I even say yes? It's like I have to show him I'm not a pussy or a square which is what else he called me. I don't know why I agreed but I do kind of want to see him, ugh what is wrong with me! He annoys me to no end but it's like I have to prove a point to him which is stupid. 

I jump up and head towards my closet, I think I'm going to go for something sexy to tease him like he's being doing to me all week. It would be hilarious for me but I also want to look confident as I do it which I don't have. I look through my clothes and I found something perfect not to much and not too casual.

I walk over to the mirror touching up my makeup and sit down on the edge of my bed to slip on checkered black and white vans

I walk over to the mirror touching up my makeup and sit down on the edge of my bed to slip on checkered black and white vans. I look in the mirror one last time before heading downstairs. I feel myself becoming nervous and I know exactly why, this will be the first time I'll be alone with him.

******

Please vote, comment and follow!😊

Please don't be a silent reader❤️ 

Love you all💕