Chapter 40

******

HUNTER'S POV

Brin drags me into my bedroom by my shirt and she pins me up against the door aggressively and begins kissing my neck. I feel her sucking on my neck which earns her a groan. Shit, her confidence is a massive turn on. I can feel the tent rising in my jeans. I lift her up by her thighs placing her around my torso as I walk towards the foot of the bed.

I throw her harshly onto the bed and kiss my way up her body slowly. She watches with lust filling her eyes. I reach her lips and kissing slowly. I swipe her lower lip with my tongue and she lets out a small moan parting her lips. I take the opportunity to massage my tongue with hers. She pulls me closer by my t-shirt.

What am I doing?

She's going to hate me tomorrow but I can't seem to stop myself. She has so much power over me, I would do anything for her. I push my hips to hers as she run her hands through my hair. I love when she does that. I feel her hand go down the front of my body reaching for the bottoms on my jeans. I take her hand away, pinning both her hands above her head with just one hand. I don't want to take advantage, I can't. I take my lips away from hers and she pulls me back down to her lips, wrapping her legs around my torso keeping me in place.

I'm fucked.

"Brin", I try pulling away again.

"What?", she questions giving me a confused look.

"I can't", I sigh sitting beside her.

"Why?", she whines leaning on her elbow.

"You're drunk. I cant take advantage", I tell her for about the 10th time tonight.

"I told you that you're not", she scowls.

"Yea..,I give you what you want and you'll go back to hating me", I raise my voice.

"I don't hate you! If you don't give me what I want I'll just find it somewhere else", she stands to her feet. Like fuck she will, I grab her arm pulling her back onto the bed.

"No, you fucking won't", I scoff. She's not even mine and I hate the thought of her being with someone else.

"Hmm, you can't tell me what to do"

"You're drunk Brin! If I fuck you, you'll hate me. You'll say I took advantage. Funnily enough, I don't want to piss you off cause I want you back!", I yell standing to my feet.

She's irritating me, I push my hair of my forehead with a huff. "Ughh! I won't! Get it out of your stupid little head that I hate you!", she pushes on my chest hard.

"I'm not going to fuck you! So stop"

"Fine. You pussy!", she barges past my shoulder, "I'll go find hmm...maybe, Alex or maybe that cute nerdy guy in English hmmm he might know how to work his way around a bed, what's his name, Kai is it?", she places her finger on her chin, tapping. I stare deep into her eyes seeing if she's kidding but by the looks of it, I think not.

"I'll let him bend me over and-", I cut her off pinning her against the door, holding her arms each side of her head.

"Don't", I sternly say. I hate drunk her.

"Oooo, kinky", she smiles.

"Brin, for fuck sake"

"Please", she seductively whispers.

I move my face closer to hers, I peck her lips running my fingers down her waist, leaving my hands on her ass I grip tightly moving one hand around up her dress on her core, I apply pressure to her already soaked panties.

"This is what you want?", I whisper in her ear.

"Yes, Daddy", she giggles.

"Don't call me that, it's weird" I chuckle. I know I said I liked it before but now it just makes me think of her dad and other stuff...yuck.

I reach to the hem of her panties tugging them down off her legs. I rub circles on her clit and she wraps one leg around my torso pulling me closer with her leg.

"Fuck!", she moans as I ram two fingers inside her and pump at a fast paste. She reaches for my jeans, I don't want her to do anything to me while she's drunk. I feel like if she did something to me I would definitely be taking advantage. I moved her hand away again and I curl my fingers inside her and I rub her clit with my thumb. Fuck, it's so tempting to ram my dick inside her.

"O-h god", I hold her in place as her body became weak.

"Come for me, Brin", I kiss her neck, sucking and nibbling. I could feel my balls aching just wanting to have her. Blue balls at it's finest.

I begin to fasten my pace, "Hunter!", she moans as her legs beginning to shake, she comes undone onto my fingers.

"Oh, fuck me!", she moans out tightly squeezing my shoulders. I hold her body as her body becomes limp.

"Happy?", I whisper as she came down from her high.

"No", she smiles reaching for my jeans once again.

"No, baby. I don't want anything", I smile.

"Oh", she looks at the ground, "I'm tired now anyways", I think I've just hurt her feelings again.

I'm such a dickhead.

She removes her dress letting it drop to the floor and walks to my bed unclipping her bra. I stand gawking.

Fuck.

She's so hot and I'm still hard. She climbs under the duvet curling up and closing her eyes. Why did she strip, now I have to sleep beside her while she's completely naked. I love that she didn't ask me to take her home, I would've been disappointed if she did.

I strip my clothes off leaving only leaving my boxers, I climb in bed laying beside her. She's so fucking beautiful.

"I love you so much", I whisper kissing her cheek. I'm not sure if she heard and I'm not sure if I want her to. It just slipped out, I guess. I close my eyes drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

******

Please vote, comment and follow😊

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕