Chapter 28

******

It's Friday and I still haven't told Hunter. It's pathetic that I can't tell him and I know it is, it's really starting to get to me the way he is so excited, it feels like someone has stabbed my heart but I can only imagine how Hunter feels when he finds out. He has the scan on Monday with Sofia. She still hasn't told him but neither have I, I should tell him before the scan. His brother is coming today so Hunter stayed off school, I'm nervous to meet him and I don't know why.

HUNTER'S POV

"What's up, bro", I hug my brother.

"You put on the beef?", He laughs patting my stomach.

"Fuck you", I laugh back and push his hand away. I've not exactly been working out since being with Brin but I ain't fat...my abs are still there...kind of.

"I can't wait for you to meet Brin", I tell him on the drive to the apartment.

"I'm happy you found someone that makes you happy unlike the last one she fucked you up man", he chuckles.

"Fuck you, she didn't. Don't tell Brin", I sternly say. I don't like talking about her because I hate bringing back that memories.

"Why?"

"Because I don't wanting her knowing", I snap.

"It was a tough time for you so fine. And about Dad, he's pretty upset about the way things happened"

"Yeah whatever", He's only upset when he is sober but yet continues to drink.

I park the car and help Brax with his bags, we sit them down in the living room, "you're only here a weekend", he has way to many bags for three nights.

"Needed my best suits", he shrugs and fixes the collar on his shits after taking off his jacket.

"Where is this pretty lady of yours or are you telling fibs?", he sits down on the couch.

"No, she's at school and I stayed off to pick up your annoying ass"

"So what does she look like? is she hot?", I smirks.

"Hey! She's my girl but yes she is... like super fucking hot, here", I pull out my phone and look up her Instagram and click on her recent photo.

 like super fucking hot, here", I pull out my phone and look up her Instagram and click on her recent photo

"Damn, she stupid or what? There is no way you got someone like that. Can I have her?", He gawks.

"One.. you have a girlfriend and two...fuck off", I scoff.