Chapter 22

******

I wake up to the sound of a knock on my door, I sit up in confusion since sleep still surrounds me. My dad walks in looking my way, "Hey sweetie, you okay? normally you're up by now, I tried shouting you", he says walking over and sitting at the foot of the bed.

"I think I'm going to stay off school today, I don't feel well", I lie. I don't like lying to him and I never have but for some reason I don't want him knowing about Hunter cheating on me. I really don't want to go to school and see her or him, it boils my blood and I can feel the anxiety building as I think about seeing them.

"Okay, I'm going to work. If you need anything please call me. I love you", he kisses my forehead and leaves the room.

I fall back onto the bed and reach for my phone, after I turn it back on all the messages come through one after the other like mad. When I look to see my messages, I have over one hundred from Hunter. I won't be replying to any and I don't think I'm ready to. I have one from Andie asking if I'm going in today I reply back with a simple no.

I decide to go for a bath to relax my muscle which I hope works. After I draw myself a steaming hot bath, I sit down and immediately begin to relax. I remember I have bath bombs so I place one into the water and it begin to sizzle and change the colour of the water to purple. I lay back and close my eyes. My phone starts to ring again which startles me, I reach for my phone, it's Andie so I answer.

"What's up Andie", I try to sound happy.

"Hey, it's Hunter. Listen baby pl-", I end the call. I can't believe Andie let him call from her phone. I want nothing to do with him, can't she see that. He doesn't try to call back which is a relief.

I'm now laying back in my bed in my favourite short nightgown that ends above my knees. I definitely feel a little better after that bath. I'm not hungry but I should probably eat, I head downstairs to the kitchen. When eating my cereal in the living room while watching Teen Wolf a knock interrupts me. I walk towards the door swinging it open and when I see it's Hunter I try to slam the door on his face but his foot stops it from happening.

"Jesus, would you just talk to me!", He shouts pushing the door open and closing it behind him. I walk quietly back to the living room sitting on the couch, not being able to make eye contact with him. He follows behind with his loud annoying footsteps as he steps in front of the tv keeping me from watching, I sigh and look into his eyes which I regret.

"Baby, please just talk to me", he sadly speaks.

"No, I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to see you. I don't even want to touch you", I admit.

"You don't mean that, you're just upset"

"No I'm past being upset, I'm now in hate", I stand up walking to the kitchen and placing my bowl down, I turn around to face him.

"You don't mean that either", he follows behind. He stands in front of me leaning back against the counter, staring into my orbs.

"Yes I do Hunter, I hate you. I won't forgive you, not after I gave you my virginity... I trusted you and you broke that trust"

"You don't, I love you Brin. I know you love me too"

"If you loved me you wouldn't have cheated", I spat