Chatper 11

******

I'm woken up suddenly with the door slamming loudly shut. I jolt up quickly to see Hunter pacing the room and running his hands through his hair. I rub my eyes making sure it's not a dream. "Hunter?" I say sadly staring at his distress.

"You need to leave", he snaps. He grabs my clothes from the floor and throws them onto the bed at my feet.

"Why?", I say standing up. I walk over to him with a blanket around my naked body, the room is dull due to the one lamp being turned on. When I reach him he moves away from me and stares at me. I study his face, his eye are swollen and nose is burst dripping with blood. I study his eyes and I see it, fear.

"What the fuck happened to your face?!", I raise my voice, concerned.

"Just fucking go... get out!", he shouts.

"No, tell me what happened", I say, I won't let it go this time.

"Are you fucking stupid.. get out!", He screams punching the wall and I flinch.

"Hunter, please talk to me", I pad over to him with a tear running down my cheek, I wipe it away quickly. I hate seeing him like this.

"Why are you still here!?", he questions staring at the dent he made in the wall. I touch his shoulder hoping to calm him down. He turns around quickly grabbing me by the throat and pushing me up against the door. I tightly close my eyes shut bur I feel my tears escaping through. I reopen my eyes and stare into his lifeless ones.

"Hunter... please", I begin to sob.

He lets go of my throat like he snaps out of his anger, he looks deep into my eyes with the fear still circling, "Go!", he snaps taking a few steps back. His hands tremble and he clenches his fists to stop it.

"Why?", I sob holding the blanket in place over my body.

"Because you are not my girlfriend.. only a toy, I don't need to tell you anything, so grab your shit and leave"

'I'm only a toy ', I know we agreed to be just friend with benefits but it hurts hearing those words. I know he didn't exactly love me and I don't love him but maybe I care for him and hearing those words broke my heart. I push past him and grab my clothes off the bed throwing them on my body, I take my heels in my hand and turn around to face him.

Hunter walks into his en-suite bathroom slamming the door shut. I run downstairs as quickly as possible not looking anywhere but the front door. I want to get out as quick as I can. I slam the door shut and after running for about ten minutes I finally slow down and stop to try catch my breath. I wipe the tears off my cheeks and continue to walk slowly. I didn't even realise I was still crying. No one has ever spoke to me or grabbed me in that way before, I can't believe he did that. I walk back to my house, it felt like it took forever. I run straight upstairs into my room so my dad wouldn't see me. I walk over to my full length wall mirror and stare at myself. I look like shit, my makeup is smudged and it looks like I've been dragged through a bush backwards. My eyes travel down to a red mark around my neck. Why did he do this to me? I travel down further to a hickeys down my neck. Looking myself in the mirror as tears start running down my cheek again.

 I look away quickly feeling so stupid, I walk into my closet pulling pyjamas on, I take my phone out my purse

I look away quickly feeling so stupid, I walk into my closet pulling pyjamas on, I take my phone out my purse. 4:30am it reads. I crawl into bed shutting my eyes and trying to forget everything. I try drift to sleep after a long time of tossing, turning and crying to the point where it gave me a headache.

******

How do you guys feel about hunter hurting Brinley?

Please vote, comment and follow!☺️

Don't be a silent reader

Love you all💕