Chapter 14

******

It's been a whole month since what happens to Hunter, the whole month I went to school then straight to the hospital for Hunter. Hunter survived, thank god and once they got his heart beating again they put him under sedation to help with the healing for awhile. they've now taken him off it but he still hasn't woken up. He's breathing on his own but he just won't open his eyes. I spend all day here when I'm not at school and speak to him hoping he'll hear me and finally wake up. I hope he wakes up soon because I really miss him...I need him and I want to talk to him or hear his voice. I haven't seen any family come to see him, which is sad. Maybe Hunter's father comes when I'm at school but if my son was in hospital I wouldn't leave the room. I'm sitting at his bedside staring at his beautiful face as his chest raises and falls.

"Hey sweetie", my father enters the room. This hospital is like a second home to him and I told my father all about Hunter and how much I care for him. My dad checks in on Hunter while I'm at school and he makes sure he gets the best medical help which I'm grateful for, he is honestly the best dad ever.

"Hi", I smile.

"How you feeling?"

"I'm okay, I just wish he'd wake up. What about you?"

"I'm good sweetheart, you hungry?", he asks.

"Yeah, I'm starved", I chuckle.

"I'll get you some food, I'm on my lunch break we can eat together"

"Okay", I smile.

After my dad came back with pizza we ate the whole pizza within ten minutes since we were both so hungry. I was officially stuffed now. We sit for awhile talking about how school is going which has been horrible but I can't tell him that. Sofia has been picking on me more than usual, she recently started dating Alex so that may be why. I don't care though they're both jerks and deserve each other. We also talk about Wyatt and Andie, Wyatt got beaten up at school for being gay which made me mad and ready to fight everyone, I can't deal with everyone picking on him. It was all of Alex's friends, I actually hate them with every bone in my body. I haven't seen much of Andie and Wyatt because I've been here, we didn't get to go on the cabin on that weekend because of what happened. I wanted to stay here with Hunter and they understood and didn't go at all, they said we'll all go when it's right.

Once my dad leaves the room and got back to work, I lean over to kiss Hunter on the forehead before going home to shower and change my clothes. It's Friday so I'm going to stay late at the hospital. I've decided to take my backpack to do some homework while I'm there. I got out the shower and shaved everywhere because I don't like hair on my body especially when my legs rub together. I put on a white crop top and black joggers with my white air max sneakers. I head back to the  hospital as quickly as I could when I swing the door open to Hunter's room he's no where to be found. I walk over to the bed where it is neatly made as if no one was in it at all. I turn around and reach for the door as tears coming down my cheeks. I spot a nurse walking down the hall.

"Hey! Where's Hunter Hayes!?", I raise my voice in panic pointing towards his room, where did he go? Did they change his room?

"I'm sorry?"

"What!?"

"He should be in his room", she says softly.

I run back into the room and see hunter walking out the bathroom in only a towel, without thinking I run into his arms and sob, "you're awake!"

"Hey", he smiles into my hair before burying his face into the crook of my neck. He inhales a deep breath holding me tighter. I pull out of the hug grabbing his face in my hands, I pull him in for a kiss and he kissed me back without a thought.

"I missed you so much", I say while he wipes my tears away.

"I missed you too", he admits pecking my lips. It surprises me but it shouldn't because he admitted how he felt about me.

"I thought you were gone"

"I'm right here, baby", he says pulling me back in for a quick hug.

"Can you tell me what happened? If you don't want to that's fine", I look down at the ground.

"I'll tell you everything", he says tilting my chin towards his face. Where has Hunter gone? He seems different, totally different towards me. Normally he wouldn't tell me anything.

******

Please vote, comment and follow!☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕