Chapter 23

******

Hunter and I fell asleep tangled around each other, I check the time and it's still morning, I need a shower from my body being all sweaty, I still need to talk about this with Hunter like how involved he's going to be and how he feels about it. I need to trust him more and I know that but I need to tell him about my insecurities about Sofia and him. I turn to face him and his arm is still wrapped around my waist. I lift my hand and begin running my thumb across his cheek. I kiss him softly on the lips, I untangle our bodies and head for the bathroom butt naked. I turn the shower on and climb into the steaming hot water and let it hit my face. I shampoo and condition my hair with a coconut scent like always. I feel Hunter's hands on my hips and I turn around to see him smirking.

"Leaving me in bed are we?", He pulls me flush to his body.

"You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you", I say wrapping my arms around his neck, he pecks my lips before lifting me up and placing me back down so he's now under the water. He turns around letting the water run down his face.

"Shower stealer", I chuckle. I wrap my arms around his waist and place my hands flat on his stomach, slowly trailing them down and wrapping my hands around his length. I begin stroking his length up and down.

"Fuck", he groans. I pick up my pace stroking faster and he turns towards me breaking my contact from him. He pins me against the shower wall and he kisses me harshly sliding his tongue into my mouth. I feel the wetness in between my legs form drastically. He runs his fingers down my body, landing on my ass and squeezes both cheeks with his hands. He lifts me up off my feet keeping his hands in place, keeping me still pinned against the shower wall. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer into me. He drive himself into me hardly.

"Ahh!", I moan as I threw my head back on the wall.

"Fuck baby!", He groans into the crook of my neck, he quickens his pace and sucks on my neck.

"Harder!", he obliges smacking harder into me. Reaching down he rubs circles on my clit, I feel my legs stiffen and my stomach tightened and I know I'm close again.

"I'm going to come!", I moan.

"Wait for me baby", he thrusts quicker into me.

"I can't", I breathlessly moan.

"Do it baby, I'll tell you when", I dig my fingernails into his back trying to hold back. He stopped rubbing my clit and smacks his hand on the wall holding me in place.

"Oh fuck, come for me now", he groans pumping into me one more time which hits the right spot.

"Fuck!!", my back arches, he pulls out quickly and wraps his hand around his length pumping through his orgasm. He rubs my clit through mine and places me to the ground smiling as he does so.

"That was amazing baby, you need to see a doctor about contraceptive because after that I can't use a condom again", he smirks making me giggle.

"I'll go soon, I promise", I peck his lips.

****

"Can I stay here tonight?", He asks as we're cuddling on my bed.

"You'll have to ask my dad", I laugh.

"Is that a joke because I don't think it's funny", he arches a brow with a smirk.

"Yeah", I chuckle, "Hunter?"

"Yes sweetheart", he grins.

"How do you feel about becoming a father?", I look down avoiding eyes contact.

"I don't feel good about it, it's my fault and I need to live with the consequence but I won't ever be like my father", he tilts my chin towards him, "I don't love her...I love you, don't forget that"

"I'm glad you're going to be there for her and the baby and I love you", he pulls me in for a short hug.

"I need to get my stuff from the hotel", he stands to his feet walking over to his clothes on the floor. He pulls his jeans up his legs and stands tall looking for his t-shirt, I'm in complete awe as his back muscles flex. The tattoos all over his back makes wetness form once again in between my legs. He turns around pulling his t-shirt over his head.

"Like what you see?", He says smugly snapping me back into reality.

"Yeah, just a little", I smile, he walks over to me laying in bed and pecks me on the lips.

"I'll be back soon, I promise. I love you", he pecks me again.

"Okay, I love you", I reply with a smile.

******

Please vote, comment and follow!☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕