Chapter 17

******

The waiter comes out with our bottle of wine and two glasses, he pours the wine into our glass and places the bottle on the table. He asks for our order, I went for Carbonara pasta and Hunter chose a steak. After we got done eating without a peep from both of us because we were into our meal, Hunter kept giving me cheeky smiles while we ate. When our meal was cleared from the table he looks towards me smiling as he leans back on the chair.

"Do you want dessert?", He asks.

"No thanks, I'm full", I smile back.

Hunter stands up walking around the wall. He pops back around a few seconds later with the bill and places the bill on the table with it stacked with cash. "Come on", he hangs his hand in he air towards me to ask for my hand. I take his hand helping me out the chair and we walks back through the restaurant and climb into his car.

"You taking me home now?", I ask.

I hope not. He's being so sweet which makes me not want to leave just yet.

"Not a chance, we're going somewhere else"

"Where?", I giggle narrow my eyes towards him.

"You'll find out"

"The waterfall?", I question realising the roads from before.

"Yeah", he laughs. When we got to the waterfall, it's starting to become dark but it's just as beautiful when I first saw it. Hunter starts taking off his clothes leaving him in just his boxers until he slides them off his legs. I gasp and look away.

"You've seen my dick before so why you shying away", he cackles.

He walks into the water and dives into the deep end, his head pops back up with a huge smile his his perfectly structured face. I take a deep breath before sliding the straps of my dress down my arm, his eyes go wide as he scans my body up and down, gawking. My dress falls to the floor and his eyes land on my breasts, I slowly slide my panties down my legs watching as his eyes go dark with lust. I slowly walk into the water and swim into the deep end towards him. He grips my hips under the water dragging me closer to him, I instantly wrap my legs around his waist and lay my arms over his shoulder and around his neck.

"You're so perfect", He whispers his eyes filled with lust.

"I'm not", I roll my eyes looking away from his gaze and towards the waterfall only a few feet from us.

He tugs my chin to look towards him, he leans  in and places his lips on mine gently. He slowly kisses me grabbing the back of my neck, he licks my bottom lip asking for entry I part my lips allowing his tongue in. I run my hands through his hair tugging slightly causing him to moan, he latches his big hand on my ass as the kiss gets rough and passionate. He removes his lips from mine and trails kisses down my neck, he begins to suck below my ear causing my head to fall back.

"Hunter", I moan. He grabs my ass tighter bringing the kiss back to my lips. I feel his hardened length rub against my clit underneath the water.

"Hunter", I moan again, "Please"

"What do you want Brinley?", He removes his hand from my ass, reaching for my clit to rub slowly.

"You-all of you, I'm ready", I whimper.

"Are you sure, baby", he continues to rub in circles.

"Yes", I nod in pleasure. He walks slowly out of the water and when we reach our clothes on the floor he places me down on my feet.

"Get dressed", he sternly says. I bend down grabbing my panties and sliding them up my legs, I pull the dress up over my wet body, when I turn around Hunter is changed and gawking at my body which tells me this is it. He grabs my hand rushing us back to his car, after driving for what felt like forever we pull up to his house. we get out the car hand in hand, he unlocks the front door pulling me inside. He pins me up against the door and he smirks with lust in his eyes, this is actually going to happen and I'm so ready for it. He leans forward to capture my lips...

"Hunter!", A manly voice shouts causing me to flinch.

Hunter cocks his head behind him and there stood a tall thin man, with white short hair slouching and holding a glass in his hand at the kitchen doorway, It's an amber liquid almost empty in his glass. Hunter lets go of me and turns his body towards him.

******

What do you think is going to happen?🤐

Please vote, comment and follow!☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕