Chapter 50

This is a long chapter with 3697 words. hope you all enjoy!
******

As I look through the glass at diamond rings sparkling in my eyes, I'm unsure how long it's been since I've spoke, I just love looking at all the sparkling jewellery. I feel Hunter wrap his arms around my waist and burry his chin into my shoulder.

"One day I'll buy you the best one, I promise"

I turn my body facing him, "Really?", I blush.

"Yeah, I wouldn't want to give one to anyone else", He pecks my lips.

"I'll wait", I smile.

"Good", He pauses with a smile, "Let's get out these damp clothes", He chuckles interlocking our fingers and dragging me through the mall, he pulls me into a clothes store that looks brand new.

"Seriously?", I say in confusion.

"Yeah, pick what you want", He shrugs with a smile.

"We can go somewhere cheaper, come on", I try pulling on his arm but he doesn't budge. It looks highly expensive for just a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

"Just pick want you want, Brin", He laughs and I roll my eyes.

We could go to a cheaper store, we only need to change out these clothes but I'm starting to get cold now so I walk past him and begin strolling the aisles. I run my finger over skanky short dresses making my way over to the jeans. I hum to myself going through different types of jeans, I continue to walk while Hunter follows behind watching me roam the store.

I stop when a light blue mini sun dress that catches my eye, I run my hands over the material then shake my head, I know it's not summer but it's beautiful and so unlike me to wear. I shake my head knowing I can't pull it off.

"Get it, if you like it", I hear Hunter softly say from behind me.

"No", I shake my head, "It's not summer and I couldn't pull something so sweet off", I scoff heading back to the jeans. Hunter doesn't say a word just follows, I know he's deep in thought.

I pick up light blue high-waisted ripped jeans and pad towards the sweaters, I take a red long sleeved sweater off the rack. I pick up a set of black underwear and turn towards Hunter. He has a huge smile on his face looking at the underwear I chose.

"I'm done", I smile.

"You sure? You can pick more", He smirks.

"Yeah, I don't have a lot of money on me", I shrug.

"You're not paying", He scoffs.

"Yes I am", I raises a brow challenging him.

"No", He sternly says as we reached the counter to pay.

I place the clothes on the counter and watch the young lady scan the tags, Hunter pulls out his card and I snatch it out his hand, he looks at me with a scowl.

"I'm paying", I smile showing my teeth. He rips the card out my hold and quickly swipes.

"See, I told you...I'm paying", He smugly laughs.