Chapter 4

******

I walk outside and see him parked at the side of the road, I walk slowly over to his car feeling completely nervous, I can feel it taking over my body. His car is a matte black Dodge Challenger 2018 model, when I open the passenger side door I slide in and buckle into my seatbelt. It's a red and black design inside, very immaculate which I didn't expect, I expected it to be messy. 

"Clearly like your cars", I smirk.

"Yeah of course", he says smirking while revving the engine. I roll my eyes at him being cocky but he continues and looks me up and down. I giggle and look away, why am I fucking giggle he only revved the engine and looked me up and down. I shouldn't be giggling at him, I don't even like the kid.

He shifts into first gear and begins driving, giving me quick glances, "Are you a virgin or something?", He chuckles.

"Excuse me?"

"Well you seem like it, always getting angry and nervous when sex is brought up. So I figured you're clearly a virgin", I've barely even spoken to him.

"You don't know anything about me", I scowl.

Why the fuck did I come here again.. oh yeah I'm a stupid bitch and wanted to prove a stupid point.

"You're right I don't, tell me about yourself then", he laughs almost like he's making fun of me. 

"Well my favourite Soda is Dr Pepper and my favourite colour is green, it's just me and my dad. He's the best dad ever and I'm a single child", I smile and then continue  "He's a surgeon at the hospital so most of the time he's home late or away before I even go to school so I hang out with Andie or Wyatt and I'm a big geek for movies" I tell him.

"Great", he chuckle, "What about your mum then?", He asks keeping his eyes on the road, one hang on the steering wheel as the other holds the gear stick.

"Um.. s-she left a week after I was born so it's only ever been my dad and I, I'm kind of boring", I force a smile. My life is literally so boring. 

"What about you? tell me about yourself", I try changing the subject.

"Not much to know about me, I'm boring too", his laugh low. I'm sure that's not true, he's annoying and inappropriate, he pretty much seems to be full of drama or creates it for that "laughs"

"Come on what about your mum or dad", I ask.

"Mum died and my dads an asshole", he say bluntly with a shrug of no emotion at all.

"Oh, I'm sorry. How'd she die?", I ask curiously.

"That's really none of your business is it", he scowls.

"I'm sorry", I should've known it was a touchy subject. I just want to get to know him since all I know is inappropriate comments and cockiness.

We stayed silent the whole ride, he parked the car outside of  In-N-Out burger. He takes off his seatbelt and got out of the car, I follow a few steps behind with his long strides. We walk inside and he turns to me asking what I want, I tell him my order I always get which is a cheese burger with fries and Dr Pepper. He orders the same but with a 7UP.

We walk over to our table after he pays and we sit down, I dig in straight away. Some girls are too shy to eat in front of guys but me I love food so I don't care. I'm stuffing my face when I look up to see Hunter staring down my bodysuit.

"My eyes are up here, you dickhead", I slap his arm playfully.

"Don't slap me or I'll have to take your virginity in my car", he smirks playing it off as a joke but I know deep down he's probably serious with his perverted comments. I laugh and look away as I feel a flush of heat go up my neck, what the fuck I'm never like this. I would normally tell him to fuck off like I did with Alex or what I've been saying to him all week, It could be the nerves getting to me.

"Nah, I'm joking I wouldn't want to ruin the inside of my car plus I don't feel like carrying you inside to your bed cause you can't walk", he grins before throwing a fry into his mouth.

"Ha-Ha very funny. Who said I'd say yes anyways so don't flatter yourself, Hayes", where did that come from, I'm being too confident and it's scaring me.

"Soon you'll be begging for it... trust me", he puts a few fries into his mouth with no humour behind his words this time. 

"if you say so...daddy", I laughs.

"Don't call me that"

Why? I was joking, "Why?"

"Because it makes me hard", he smirks pushing his head off his forehead, he seems to do that a lot especially in school. Sometimes when it's slicked back a piece falls out and drops over his forehead. I laugh finishing my fries because I thought he was joking. He glares at me giving me a serious look.

"Sorry, Daddyyyy", I say longing the word, teasing him like he does to me which I said I would do and It's fun. He grabs my hand taking me to the car quickly. He's lucky I finished my food or I would've been annoyed.

He puts me in the passenger side and strapped me in, he runs to the driver side and opens it quickly and jumps in, he fastens his seatbelt and started the car up.

I look at him confused, he glares at me, "Your dad still at work?", He asks.

"I think so because it's only 6pm, why?", He smirks at me and begins driving.

"I'm not having sex with you, Hunter", I say loudly way to loud for my liking.

"Doesn't need to be sex so chill, you've done other stuff right?"

"What?!"

"It's fine, I'll show you sweetheart", he says smirking, damn that stupid beautiful British accent does things to me but it won't make me do that.

I sit there confused and flushed for about 10 minutes and we pull up at my house, my palms are clammy. He gets out of the car and I do the same, I walk up to my front door while he follows me, I unlocked my front door and step inside I lock the door after Hunter steps inside and I begin walking towards the stairs when my arms was grabbed and pulled back, I get slammed against the front door.

"You wore this on purpose did you?", he says eyeing my bodysuit. I'm obviously not going to tell him I did.

******

Please vote, comment and follow!😊

Don't be a silent reader❤

Love you all💕