Chapter 13

******

"Ugh, my stupid alarm", I mutter to myself. I flutter my eyes open rapidly realising that its not my alarm it's my ringtone. I roll over stretching my arm over to my bedside table to get my phone. I answer quickly not reading the name with my eyes barely open.

"Hey", I say in a tired tone and rubbing my eyes.

"Baby...", I hear light sobs.

"Hunter!?", I shoot up on my bed.

"Something happened, help me", he weeps like he's in pain.

"What do you mean hunter?", I question beginning to panic.

"Baby, I-I'm bleeding"

"Tell me where are you?"

"I was in the pub, I got jumped and now I'm in an ally or something", he says catching his breath.

"Which bar?"

"Randy Brandy's bar", he sounds so lifeless.

"I'm on my way!", I rush pulling joggers and a black t-shirt on with black Nike's. I run out my door grabbing my dads car keys.

After five minutes of driving I park at the opposite side of the road from Brandy's, I walk down the street coming across an ally. I glare down the dark narrow ally and see an outline of a masculine body sitting slouched against the wall from afar. I run quickly while pulling my phone out of my pocket, I call 911 immediately and when I got to him I fall to my knees reaching for his chin to look at me.

"Hunter?", I sob. I scan his face, his face is busted and swollen like he's been beat up.

"Baby", he brings his hand to my face tiredly rubbing his thumb over my bottom lip.

"You're okay, ambulance are on there way", I say with tears running down my cheeks.

"It's okay, I just wanted to tell you something", he winces in pain as he tries moving but I stop him.

"No don't do say that, tell me later", I say forcing a smile. I look down and see his other hand holding down on his lower stomach. That must be where all this blood is coming from.

"Listen, I fucking like you... I had to tell you, or I'd regret not telling you. I was stupid and I wanted to take you out but my ego couldn't take it"

"Why you saying this as if it were a goodbye", I sob.

He smirks through the pain at me "because it is, baby"

"Hunter, no it's not you're going to be fine", I grab his face so he is looking directly into my eyes. I lean my forehead on his and he shut his eyes. I hear sirens getting closer as I get the fear of losing him. I forgive him.

"Hunter?", I remove my head from his, his head drops, "no, no, no, please", I place his head in between my hands, I shake his head but nothing happens, I place my head on his chest trying to hear a heart beat but nothing..

"No please... you can't die", I weep loud. We haven't had anytime. We haven't had time to go on dates and I haven't had time to tell him how I feel.

The paramedics came rushing over, I'm pulled off his body as they assist him, "Nooo!", I scream feeling weak and useless. They place him on a stretcher and put him into the back of the ambulance, I feel so broken. I told him he'd be fine, I never told him I loved him...I love him. I was so wrong, I am the one to get attached and in such short time of two weeks.

******

What do you guys think?

Please vote, comment and follow!☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕