𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎...

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 15, 2019
𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 1:04 𝚙𝚖

It was a good weather. It's not sunny nor rainy. It was a mix of both since autumn is nearly by the corner. It was a perfect day for Alex to chill out in the afternoon while drinking coffee at the veranda of her mansion with her bestie. It was a good day indeed.

But the topic? Not so much.

"So your birthday is near. What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. My parents seem to be busy to even remember my birthday is coming." ALEX replied.

"Then let them remember it, girl! You are there overly gorgeous, perfect daughter — like me!" Her BFF, who's half Korean and half American, Mae said.

"But how?" ALEX questions her best friend, that made the latter face Alex towards her.

"What else? Seek their attention! Like you always do." Mae said, encouraging her to do something.

With just the eye contact, Alex knew what she meant by that. An automatic smirk appeared across her face, and she knew exactly what to do. The two didn't waste any more time and immediately get dress.

Mae wore a pastel pink spaghetti strap top, and for the bottoms she has black denim short shorts and cute, pink flip flops. As for Alex, she wore an oversized grey hoodie. It was too oversized that it can actually pass as a dress. Since she felt too lazy to put jeans, she resorted to wearing denim shorts. Then a pair of black flat, high-cut boots. Of course everything that they are wearing are from designer brands. They've prepared a mask as well to cover their nose down to their mouth and went out.

Alex wasn't supposed to go outside, though. She was supposed to study for the upcoming finals, which is actually two weeks away. Though she's most of the time free, her parents were pretty strict when it comes to studies. She has to get high grades, possibly only A or A+ in order for her to be actually fit to be a Heiress of her grandfather's company and not her cousin. So they had to sneak out.

They had to climb to the tree by their veranda, then climb down. It was tricky as they were obviously unexperienced, but there's always a first time for everything.

When they have finally successfully escaped, they giggle as they run and let the cold wind blow their hair and tickle their noses. They could only walk because if they left with the car, it's going to be suspicious and they would get easily spotted.

They then arrived at the nearest convenience store, hopefully to buy some eggs — lots of eggs, so that they could trash someone's place.

They got to the counter and was about to pay when —

"Miss, I'm sorry, but I think your credit card reached the limit." The Cashier Lady of the store said.

Immediately, Alex's forehead creased at the girl's statement and thought she couldn't have possibly used up all of her one million won in just a month, right?

"It's alright, I got this girl." Mae said offers her credit card instead.

While waiting, Alex decides to go around the shop again. To her surprise, she saw her favorite chocolate in which she was forbidden fo eat. Not only this type of chocolate but all types of sweets. Aside from studies, her mother was strict with her form and want her to be skinny to be accepted by the society and so she rarely eats any sweets.