༆ 4.3

𝟸:𝟹𝟿𝚙𝚖

𝐇 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 𝐎 𝐊 ఌ

Lucky for all of us, the rain only lasted for half an hour.

There was obviously an awkward tension due to the aggressive argument that happened not long ago.

"Alright so who wants to come with me and look for Jae-eun and Jungkook?" I asked, deciding that I should break the silence.

"Me." SOHYUN was the first to raise her hand.

"Me too." JINOONA also raised her hand, which is not a shocker.

"Me three!" JIMIN raised his hand and stood up.

"Uhh, me four?" What shocked me is that NAYEON was the fourth one to raise her hand.

I can tell everyone was shocked too. It also did not escape my eye when Seokjin hyung whispered, although I think pretty much everyone heard it. He said, "Are you sure, Nayeon?"

"Okay then. It's the five of us. The rest should just stay. We don't need too many people to look for them anyways." I said and everyone agreed with a nod.

So, we all went on our way to find the two.

𓆉𑁍𓆉

𝟸:𝟸𝟶𝚙𝚖

𝐉 𝐔 𝐍 𝐆 𝐊 𝐎 𝐎 𝐊 ఌ

The rain drops hitting the soil, rocks, and the leaves of the trees is all what we heard while we're crouched down and waiting for the rain to stop. I kind of feel awkward since I'm sitting beside Jae-eun, with no space between our shoulders and arms at all since we have to share a shade under a rock.

We're not close. Well, I want to get to know her as well as everyone else. But something really intrigued me about her. She seems cool and would be a good friend to have. Although these past few days of being stuck in this island, she clearly shows otherwise.

"Jungkook-ssi." All of a sudden, JAE-EUN called my name. And if I recalled correctly, this is the first time she ever called me with my name or even said my name.

I hummed as a response.

"Can you say something?"

"What should I say?" I asked her back.

"I don't know. It's awkward. Just talk. Maybe it would lessen."

Wow. Talk about her being straightforward.

"Uhh, how are you?"

"Wow, nice opening topic. Should I applaud for you?" She said with so much sarcasm. It made me laugh and it actually made her laugh too.

"Well, yeah. I guess I'm fine, yeah?" JAE-EUN answered after giving her sarcastic comment.

"Why does it sound like you're unsure?" When I asked her that question, she suddenly looked uneasy. She then started chewing down her bottom lip while tapping her left foot. I then realized my mistake.