༆ 2.1

𝟽:𝟶𝟻 𝚊𝚖

𝐉 𝐀 𝐄 - 𝐄 𝐔 𝐍 ఌ

I woke up to see some of the others who are still asleep. I also noticed Surin and Jisoon unnie who were awake and were taking a bath by the sea.

I also joined and let my face and hair get wet. I tried to clean myself with salt water although it would be not as nice as a fresh water but it's better than nothing.

After the short not-so-fresh bath, I hopped out and started preparing for what we all have to eat for breakfast. Which is again, some fruits and leaves. We were lucky enough to get a few vegetables. But's hard to not eat rice nor any meat for protein. With only these to eat, we won't really have a lot of energy for the day.

Again, it's better than nothing.

I was looking for the knife in the box of utensils that Sohyun have in her boat when the same knife I was looking for suddenly appeared in front of my face. Due to the shock, I jolted up to see Jungkook giving the knife to me.

"I think you're looking for this." JUNGKOOK said with a smile.

I didn't smile at him back nor even gave him a 'thank you' and just got the knife from him without saying anything.

I continued preparing along with the others. As we finished, we all dig in and ate our food. After that, it was the time to talk about what we will need to do for the day again.

"So, just like yesterday we have three tasks so it means we would have to divide ourselves again." JISOON started. "First is who would be the ones staying here with the kids."

With that, four of us raised their hands for the ones who want to stay in the island.

"Hmm, Nayeon-ssi. Yunhee-ssi. Sohyun-ssi. And Surin-ssi." JISOON calls out their names. "This is kind of a lot for the ones who would be staying behind. I think we need more people for exploring the island and finding the parts so that we could be more productive. At least two, maybe?"

"Me!" NAYEON exclaimed, "Because of yesterday my body is kind of numb to do anything really."

After saying that, she then touches her arm and then her thighs and rub them as if that is where the numbness was.

I then saw JISOON narrow her eyes, "Do you then want me to check on you-"

"No!" NAYEON exclaimed again that made all of us look at her weirdly. She probably realized it and then clears her throat. "No need. I think I a rest would be just fine." She smiles but it was unusual. As if it was very fake.

"Well if Nayeon-ssi would stay, then I could stay behind." SURIN said. "First, because I couldn't leave my siblings behind and it would be best if I'm here to watch over them. And second, I think it would be best if at least one of us that has the knowledge in electronics could stay."

"Yeah, sure. So, it'll just be Nayeon and Surin. Hope you don't mind, Sohyun-ssi, Yunhee-ssi." JISOON said and the four of them nodded and agreed with the setup.

After talking for awhile and some casual debates, all the tasks were now allotted for each and everyone.

𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 = 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡, 𝚈𝚞𝚗𝚑𝚎𝚎, 𝙹𝚊𝚎-𝚎𝚞𝚗, 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗, 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚘 = 𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝚂𝚘𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗, 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔, 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒, 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚓𝚒𝚗
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 = 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗, 𝙽𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗

So after resting for a bit, we all then went away with our own groups to carry out our task. We all weren't that close to each other just yet so we were all kinda quiet.

Except for one person.

"You know, I'm very excited to explore the island with you guys! OMG, this is going to be so much fun. OMG, Yunhee-ah, Jungkook-ah, Jae-eun-ssi, did you know that yesterday when Jimin oppa, Namjoon oppa and I were also exploring the island yesterday and I dared everyone to go on a race with me. Well, Jimin oppa won first, Namjoon oppa second, third was Hoseok oppa. I won fourth but if I was in a better condition I'd probably win, oops! But it's okay I made Jimin oppa purposely win." ALEX said giggling in the end, saying all of those in just 2-4 breaths.

Honestly, hearing her talk made me exhausted.

"And so Sohyun unnie was the last one to finish and the punishment of the loser was that they have to climb up trees to get snack. And get this! Sohyun couldn't climb the tree and didn't even reach half way! So she wanted to go down and do ya'll know what happened next? She let herself go from the tree and fell, OMG! But don't worry Hoseok oppa and Jimin oppa caught her fall. I was also about to help when Namjoon oppa and I bumped into each other, oopsie! By the way, sorry Namjoon oppa~" ALEX said with a smile on her face as she politely bows down towards Namjoon.

Namjoon oppa just nodded as if saying that it was okay, Jimin oppa just chuckled and shook his head, meanwhile I just sighed and I think Yunhee did too.

"Looks like it's going to be a long day." I heavily sighed.

"Yeah. Well, I think we could manage." JUNGKOOK said while he walks just beside me.

I didn't reply and instead I just continued walking a little bit faster than him.