༆ 1.1

6:53 𝚊𝚖

As the sun light hits Jisoon's face, her face scrunched up and tries to cover the sun with her right hand.

"Hoseok-ah, can you pull the blind down please?" JISOON said while still half-asleep, assuming she was still in the plane and ordered Hoseok, who was by the window's side.

But she still felt the heat of the sun shining on to her hand. Then she realizes it's not only on her hands but as well on her body. This caused her mind to be awaken and realized that her plane actually crashed. She removes her hand on her face and slowly opens her eyes, adjusting to the bright light.

"W-what happened?" JISOON groaned as she rubs her eyes.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah. Keep it down." Jisoon heard a man groan. She then realizes that he was lying his head on her tummy.

With all her might she sits up, carefully not waking the man who's laying on her. But once she gets a good look at the man's face, she immediately lost it and screamed. Jisoon's scream startled Seokjin so much that even he himself yelled. When their eyes met, they screamed again and stood up quickly to get away from each other.

"Yah? Why were you lying on me?!" JISOON yelled at the man whom she's come to hate in just a short amount of time.

"Yah, what are you talking about? You probably let me lie on you! Do you like me that much?" SEOKJIN yelled back, his remark made her scoff.

"Me? Like YOU?!" JISOON scoffed again then points at him, "I would rather choose to drown in the ocean than liking you!"

The argument of the two made almost everyone half-awake because of how loud they are arguing. When Taehyung recognized the voices, he immediately woke up and tried to stop his hyung.

"Yah Seokjin-hyung--"

"Shut up, Taehyung! I'm not yet done." SEOKJIN yelled with his hand blocking Taehyung, making the latter just give up and sigh when he knew he can't do anything anymore.

The two continued their banters making the others to be fully awake by now.

"Omo, where's manager-nim?" NAYEON said worriedly.

"Hello? Dongsaengs?" SURIN says while waking her siblings softly.

"Where am I? Where are we?" YUNHEE said while looking around the boat, then at the surrounding area-- confused as to why they are on an unknown island.

"Are you okay?" JUNGKOOK asks Jae-eun and she nods as an answer.

"Who are you, people?" YOONGI sighs in frustration from all the noise.

"Don't come near me!" JISOON said, continuing the bantering with Seokjin.

"What on earth?" HOSEOK mutters to himself, still confused of the situation he is in.

"Why did this happen?!" ALEX shrieked in panic.

Basically, it was a mess. Everyone had their own reactions of the situation and is panicking altogether again. Adding the anxiousness of the children, the situation was uncontrollable.

7:17 𝚊𝚖

"YAH, EVERYONE LISTEN UP FIRST!" It took awhile before SOHYUN have managed to shut everyone up and calm down.

"So just to clear up anything that needs to be cleared up for now," SOHYUN started and tells the story of how she, Jimin, and Namjoon ended up seeing them and taking them, and how they ended all up in the island.

"If so, then can we sail BACK to the mainland of South Korea?" YUNHEE asked.

"I'm afraid for now, we'll be unable to sail back..." SOHYUN trails, her reply making everyone talk loudly again.

"What?! Then how are we going to return?" ALEX said, almost tearing up.

"Yah? What do you mean 'unable'? Are you kidding me?!" SEOKJIN yells, too loudly, making Sohyun flinch.

"Hyung," TAEHYUNG called out, "calm down--"

"Calm down? How can I calm down if we're here stranded in an island??" SEOKJIN cuts the other.

"Well, we can figure out how to get back later on. For now, there's one thing we should be worrying about. And that's food." JAE-EUN said, catching everyone's attention.

"I highly agree," SURIN seconded. "My dongsaengs are probably hungry already too."

"Ne, noonaaaa."

"Ne, unnieee."

"Baegopa."

"Jinjja baegopa." The children chorused.

"Then how about this: one group will look for food and firewood, the other will look for things we could use to build a shelter since later the sun will be very high up and it will be very hot. Then some will stay here with the children." JISOON suggests.

Everyone seemed to agree to that idea and they all decided whether if they'll be looking for food, shelter, or stay with the children.