༆ 3.1

𝟺:𝟹𝟿𝚊𝚖

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 ఌ

The next morning, everyone were all busy quietly preparing all their things that they know will be needed and the important stuff that they have to carry. As well as organizing the stuff that they don't really need that much and put it into one side of the boat.

It was pretty quiet maybe because of what happened yesterday.

For Alex, she surely have no problem if other people points out their opinion. She was just shocked of Jae-eun's straightforwardness. Topping it off with Yunhee's mean remark made her upset and undeniably quiet.

As the sun starts to rise, everyone is now ready to go on their journey into the island.

As expected, not everyone are really close to each other just yet and divided themselves into sub-groups even though there's not really a given task.

𝟼:𝟻𝟼𝚊𝚖

𝐍 𝐀 𝐘 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 ఌ

We've been walking for awhile and it's already so tiring. Just thinking of having to walk the whole day is not fun at all. If this is for a fashion show then maybe i'll be more than happy to do so.

But no.

I'm still in the same clothes that I wore back at the airport. Although I washed it yesterday, of course.

I then realized how I missed the things that I had been doing. Modeling and all. Although it isn't my first choice, I still miss doing it.

I feel like I'm going crazy of just thinking about my current situation that I have to stop thinking about it by distracting myself of course.

So even though I don't want to, I started a conversation.

"I like how straightforward you are yesternight." I said to Jae-eun since she was the nearest one.

"Yeah, a lot of people does say I am straight-forward. Rude at some times. Probably because of my profession." JAE- EUN said.

"Oh yeah. You said you are a chef."

She nodded, "just really want to make sure everything is perfect."

"Yeah same!" I exclaimed, "as a model I want everything to be perfect too like my makeup and clothing. Ugh! Speaking of, I don't have any mirrors with me whatsoever. I probably look so ugly."

She then looks at my face then in to my eyes, "do you want an honest opinion?"

That alone made me smile and nod my head quickly as I anticipated at what she has to say.

"You look clean, but your face looks dry. Not to mention, you have an ugly pimple on the side of your nose." JAE-EUN said.

"Jinjja?!" I panicked. What she said made me touch my nose and I did felt a pimple. And it's so big!

"Omo! It's because I haven't put any skin care products lately and been washing my face with salt water! Oh no, ottoke?!"