༆ 5.1

𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖

𝐓 𝐀 𝐄 𝐇 𝐘 𝐔 𝐍 𝐆 ఌ

It's lunch time soon, and so we have to go out and find some food and more water because we all ate and drank it all up last night.

We were all exhausted from yesterday and probably the most exhausted that we have ever been. So, it's not a shock that we consumed all of what we have.

< 𝚆𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 >
𝚂𝚘𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗, 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔

< 𝙵𝙾𝙾𝙳 >
𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚓𝚒𝚗, 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗

< 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴𝚆𝙾𝙾𝙳 >
𝙽𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗, 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗

< 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚈 >
𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒, 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝙹𝚊𝚎-𝚎𝚞𝚗, 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡, 𝚈𝚞𝚗𝚑𝚎𝚎

It's disappointing that I couldn't get to talk that much to her but I have no time to worry about such thing now, don't I? I'm always focused on my work and I will continue to stay that way.

So, Surin, Seokjin hyung, and I left to gather more food for all of us.

"Alright, it's better not to get ourselves lost because it will slow us down." SURIN said as we now walk together with our makeshift bags while leaving noticeable trails.

"Aye aye, captain." SEOKJIN said before eye-rolling.

"What? Do you have any problem, Kim Seokjin-ssi?" SURIN asked in a polite manner.

"Nothing. You just have the same impression of that mad, old lady and I don't like it."

"Huh? Who do you mean by mad," SURIN stopped herself before continuing. "Oh! Are you talking about Jisoon unnie?"

I heard SEOKJIN hyung groaned, "Yeah. And just hearing her name makes me irritated."

SURIN hummed, "Why so?"

"Oh boy.  I have to brace myself." I whispered to myself.

"Well," SEOKJIN hyung starts. "First her anger issues irritates me and what irritates me is that she only seem to have one towards me. Second, she's annoying and bossy and I can't stand listening to her speak. Third, the fact that she manages to come out as right and while I come out as the bad guy pisses me off. What's worse is that she's almost always right and I hate it. I have more on my list but I think you won't even keep up so these are just the main ones."

I shook my head to myself. It has been how many days but still those two just can't work out. And it has been quite tiring to be one of the peace maker between them and prevent them from actually getting physical.

Oh yes. They almost went up at each other physically.

That's why it's really a priority for us to separate them whenever we could. And I know that Surin knows this because she's mostly the one grouping us into our tasks.

"I understand what you mean but maybe you two are getting blind at each other. Just because you two meet up in a not-so-good-note doesn't mean you can smoothen that out. It's just your first impression and it could be wrong." SURIN said.