𝙳-𝙳𝙰𝚈 !!! 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 1, 2019
𝙶𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚓𝚞, 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚘𝚛𝚝; 2:27 𝚙𝚖

Sohyun still doesn't know whether she's still down to do this or not. I mean, she had thought about this ever since like FOREVER and really wanted to risk it, but now that she's just in front of the ocean — not so much anymore.

She cannot turn back now though. She had already bought and brought all the necessary things she needs, and even have already asked for permission to the coast office's head.

"Miss, is it alright that the yacht will be ready to go in 10 more minutes?" The man asked.

"Yeah, sure." SOHYUN answered the man and looked back at the ocean again.

She didn't know what lies in the ocean after a hundred miles or so. She's not even certain whether she'll find one undiscovered island, I mean pretty sure that researches have discovered almost every island to be put it in the map. But Sohyun was hopeful, and it's not bad to try and find one. Besides, this plan has been on for forever.

Ever since her loved one passed away.

As Sohyun closes her eyes to feel the ocean breeze, flashbacks came running into her mind.

The bust streets of Shanghai...

And Soho...

Beautiful sceneries...

Her first high quality camera...

Aesthetically pleasing pictures...

More pictures in Seoul...

Traveling by train...

Smiling...

Hospital...

Asthma...

Undiscovered island...

Promise...

Cries...

"Miss? Miss."

SOHYUN opens her eyes, "Yes?"

"It's ready." The man said.

"Oh. Thank you." SOHYUN smiled.

𑁍𓆉𑁍

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 1, 2019
𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝; 6:07𝚙𝚖

"Is everyone ready?" YUNHEE's professor asked all the students.

There were a total of 5 students from the Chemistry Department, including Yunhee, who will be going to Spain to compete for the Global Competition of Chemistry Students from different Universities. Apparently, the university that Yunhee belongs to won champion in the whole South Korea and as well in Asia this year. So this time, Asia is going to compete towards Europe and they'll be competing with Spain. And that's where Yunhee and the others will be going— to Spain.