༆ 1.4

𝟷:𝟻𝟸 𝚙𝚖

After everyone had taken a rest, they all divided themselves again to get some stuff they will need. For now, they'll be finding for some basic stuff like wood.

Sohyun had written a list on basic things that are needed to fix the boat in which everyone would try if they could fine something if they go deeper into the forest. Then the others would figure out what went wrong in the radio.

Sohyun also split the first aid kit and gave some of the other half to Jisoon so that even. If Sohyun and the others are injured they won't have to find Jisoon immediately since they have a first aid kit on their own.

𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜:

𝚁𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚘 = 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗, 𝚈𝚞𝚗𝚑𝚎𝚎
𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 = 𝚂𝚘𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗, 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔, 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡, 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚙𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚝 = 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚓𝚒𝚗, 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝙽𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗, 𝙹𝚊𝚎-𝚎𝚞𝚗

"Noona, I also want to help on finding stuff." Seohyuk said to her older sister, wanting to go deep in the island as well.

"No, you can't. We don't even know what's in this island and what kind of animals lives here. Just stay here near the shore and play with the sand or you can go swimming, okay?" SURIN said not only to Seohyuk but also the other three. Since Surin's siblings are not the type to disobey their older sister, they all just nod and obeyed her.

When everyone is all set, they have now went their separate ways according to what is assigned to them.

𝐒 𝐎 𝐇 𝐘 𝐔 𝐍 ఌ

We decided to go to the east part of the island while the others decided to go west. We started the journey quiet. No one wanted to break the silence and I myself don't want as well too. Even though I badly want to have a chit chat, I couldn't because I'm afraid that I will still be the one to blame since I helped without even realizing that there'll be consequences.

So instead I chose to keep quiet and took out my camera from my bag. I brought this along with me for my supposed 'looking-for-an-unknown-island escapade' since I wanted to take pictures if ever I'll come across an island.

I proceed to take pictures. A shot of the what seemed like a never-ending forest, a shot of other trees, and a shot directly up showing the leaves and branches of the trees and the hint of light from the sun.

"Wah, you brought a camera with you unnie?" ALEX says in amazement and went by my side so check all the pictures I took. "You're so talented!"

I smiled at the younger's compliment. "Thank you."

"Why did you brought a camera with you? It's not like you expect to find us there and find an island to take pictures." HOSEOK asks but still looking straight ahead.

"I actually do," I trailed before speaking once again. "I was going for an escapade when a guy just came in the boat with me because he's being chased by a police officer. Then I bumped into all of you."