༆ 2.2

𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟽𝚊𝚖

𝐒 𝐔 𝐑 𝐈 𝐍 ఌ

It has been almost 2 hours since everybody has left to do their respective jobs. The job that we have to do now is to figure out how to fix the radio.

Or should I say 'the job that I have to do now'.

Not saying that Nayeon is useless but she barely did anything for the past hours except for swimming. And now that the sun is high up and shining so brightly, she stopped swimming and now she's on the boat with me.

If you think she's helping me or atleast trying to make any kinds of effort, no. Not even a little bit.

Actually, my siblings are more of a help for me.

Seohyuk was atleast helping me hand over the things I needed and not to mention he likes to learn about what I am doing. His constant asking of questions made me remember things that could be so useful.

Meanwhile as Jeonsan and Chaerin plays, Jiyoo would watch over them and take care of them which made me able to concentrate on my work. 

I already asked her multiple times if she could help me and she would reply, "yeah I will wait a minute" every single time. Still, nothing has happened.

At this point, I just gave up and continued to focus on my work with, heaving a heavy sigh.

𓆉𑁍𓆉

𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟻𝚙𝚖

𝐉 𝐈 𝐒 𝐎 𝐎 𝐍  ఌ

After walking for how many hours, we were able to find more useful things both for the boat and the radio. Although, it really is still lacking a lot of parts.

We all decided to take a break on looking for necessary parts and focus on what we have to eat for lunch.

"I saw some asparagus here and some kind of flower." YOONGI said while he was standing not too far from us.

Both Hoseok and I went over to where he is exactly standing to take a look of what he was talking about.

I tilt my head to the side as my tongue automatically hit the inside of my right cheek and try to think about the name of the flower.

"I'm not really familiar with a lot of followers but I think I've already seen this-"

"Pineapple weed." HOSEOK answered, cutting me off in mid-sentence. "Where I used to work as a tourist guide plants these. It has a lot of benefits, famous for professional hikers too, and also edible. I think when you went there you saw them, Jinoona."

My mouth then formed an 'o'. "Oh yea. So that's why it seem so familiar."

"By the way, why do you call her 'Jinoona'?" YOONGI asked.

"Because... she's older?" HOSEOK answered unsurely.

"No. I meant why 'Jinoona' and not like 'Jisoon noona'?"

"Ahhh!" HOSEOK exclaimed upon finally getting the question. "Well 'Jisoon noona' sounds like a mouthful that's why I shortened it."