༆ 4.1

𝟷𝟷:𝟺𝟾 𝚊𝚖

𝐍 𝐀 𝐘 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 ఌ

"You seem pretty quiet, Mister Kim." I said, starting a conversation with Seokjin.

I got nothing to do but only walk and I just can't stand it anymore. I feel like I'll lose my mind and so I had to talk to someone here at least.

"I'm not quiet but I just only talk to Taehyung. Or whenever needed to speak. I just won't want to involve myself with that grumpy and childish woman." SEOKJIN responded.

"Oh, are you perhaps talking about Jisoon?" I whispered, "I also don't like her. She seems so bossy and she's like a know-it-all. I find her annoying."

"What I don't like about her is she's so cranky. But the problem is she's only cranky towards me! Who does she think she is?" SEOKJIN said in disgust, "Anyway uhh, why don't you like talk to Taehyung too sometimes?"

I frowned and stopped walking before facing him and give him a questioning look. "And why would I? I mean, I can talk to whoever I want and when I want."

"Well, I don't know if I should say-"

"He likes me, doesn't he?"

He was taken aback of my assumption and how I was so confident to say it out loud. He even looks around making sure that the others are not paying attention to them and just continued walking. Just to make sure, both of us stayed behind for awhile.

"How'd you know?"

"It's obvious." I said with a shrug.

Ever since that "spider" incident, I would notice him looking at me and even get lost in staring at me whenever we have group meetings. Well, not that I was looking at him or anything. I just so happen to always be across the circle from him whenever all of us gather to talk.

Also, he lowkey helps me and gets close with me. Although he never tried to make a move or touch me and whatever, I notice that he would always glance at me.

Again, I'm not looking at him. I just notice and always feel that someone is looking at me.

"Wow. Confident." I just grinned and flipped my hair as a response when I heard Yoongi's voice.

"Let's all stop here for awhile and have our lunch. We're kind of short with food and drinks though so some of us should go and look out for more." YOONGI said.

"Nuh uh. I wanna stay here." I said to myself before taking a seat on a tree's roots, of course making sure to check that there are no ants.

𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟻 𝚙𝚖

𝐘 𝐔 𝐍 𝐇 𝐄 𝐄 ఌ

< 𝚆𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 >
𝙹𝚊𝚎-𝚎𝚞𝚗, 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔

< 𝙵𝙾𝙾𝙳 >
𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔, 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡

< 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴𝚆𝙾𝙾𝙳 >
𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝚈𝚞𝚗𝚑𝚎𝚎

< 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚈 >
𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚓𝚒𝚗, 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒, 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗, 𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝙽𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗, 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗, 𝚂𝚘𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗

Another long day for us and honestly at this point, I'm sick of seeing the same trees, same soil and rocky paths, and same foods.

I heaved a heavy sigh as I kick some small rocks that were on my path. I even made a tiny race tournament in my mind and watch which rock would go the farthest and win.

"Why were you so rude to Alex that one night?"

I scoffed, "I didn't know that the person who'll be in the next line to run in a political position and could be the future president will be this nosy."

"I'm just worried." NAMJOON said, "It's not like both of you said those mean words like it was nothing. Of course it came from something within."

Well, being with new and unfamiliar people just really made it worse. I still didn't talk to Alex and honestly I don't have any plans.

Being used to a controlled environment and stuck with the same classmates and teachers, i got incredibly used to blending into the environment by being deceitful. To make people think that I'm not someone to be messed with and that I belong. That I am good enough. To make me look powerful.

But I barely know these people. We all have been together for just four days and I don't know much about them. I feel small around them and so I have to make my guard higher than what I usually do.

If I need to be more rude to do so, then I won't hesitate.

But of course, I can't tell him that.

"You know once we got out of this island, we all won't care about each other. As if nothing ever happened. So, you don't have to worry yourself about some college girl. You can focus on your political journey and make South Korea a better place to live in, okay?" I said in a sarcastic smile before walking away and went to where I spotted dry wood that are perfect as a fire wood.

After that, he didn't talk anymore and just followed me. We picked up a few pieces of wood before going back to the trail we came from and back to where everybody else had stayed.

We were the first ones to arrive since it's not that hard to find firewood. So, we all got started in making a fire for ourselves. Not a little too long after Mister Namjoon and I have arrived, the group that Alex was in arrived too and carrying more food for all of us.

Those assigned for cooking and preparing got started in their tasks while others just take a rest and the children played. I was resting in one tree's roots just like Nayeon unnie and decided to take a quick nap. When I felt someone lightly nudge me and I quickly woke up.

It was JISOON, "Hey. I was wondering if you saw Jae-eun and Jungkook when you went away?"

I fixed my posture before answering, "Yeah. They went farther from us, I think. Since they had to look for a stream and we stayed near since we already spot some dry wood quickly. Why? Is something wrong?"

"It has already been 30 minutes. It shouldn't be that long to get some water unlike getting some food."

"Maybe they went even farther than I thought they would. We can wait a little more?" I suggested.

Indeed, we waited. But when they were done cooking some of the food, there was still no sign of the two. We all still waited for a little bit, but when no one arrived we all started to gradually get worried.