༆ 1.3

10:12 𝚊𝚖

𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐗 ఌ

"I'm sorry that there's no betadine. I must've ran out without even realizing so I was unable to buy one." SOHYUN explained.

"It's fine." I told her.

But really it's fine. I'm thankful that she has first aid kits in the boat with her that's why it was easy to cover up my wound rather than some leaves from the wild or something. Though it was only painful because my wound has to be cleaned up and unfortunately the only water around us is the salty water. So yeah, my would practically burns from how painful it is. But she said it was normal and really painful, but at least salt water from the ocean could heal wounds quite fast too. It's just the process was too painful that I was already crying. I didn't even realize I was gripping Jimin's shirt.

"You should rest here while we'll just continue on gathering materials." JIMIN finally told me. Jungkook already left not just too long ago, but Jimin decided to stay for a little more before following Jungkook.

I nod, "Thank you for bringing me here."

As Jimin was about to leave, we all heard a screaming at a distance.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE!"

"NO WAY!"

"I'LL CATCH YOU, JUST YOU WAIT!"

It was Jisoon unnie and Seokjin oppa. Ever since this morning, this is the third time they have quarreled. And it's not even halfway through the day yet.

The two of them got near to us now and Jisoon unnie still kept running away from Seokjin oppa, but when Jisoon's eyes landed on me she stopped running and looks at my injury.

"OMO! What happened to you?" JISOON asked, her question making Seokjin stop chasing her also and takes a look at my injury.

"I.. I--"

"She fell down while we were looking for some wood, so Jungkook and I brought her here to get it treated." JIMIN was the one that explained for me.

"How did you get it treated?" JISOON asked again.

"Sohyun-ssi had a first-aid kit in her boat." HOSEOK answered, making Jisoon unnie sigh in relief.

"Well thank goodness you're prepared." JISOON said to Sohyun before looking at us, "Well we've brought some foods already so we can start cooking for lun-- wait, where's the food that I brought?!"

"You dropped it when you were running away from me, pabo!" SEOKJIN said and obviously Jisoon unnie didn't like what Seokjin oppa called her.

But before they could argue once more, we heard someone shouting Jisoon's name.

"Jisoon-unnie! Oh Jisoon!!" It was Jae-eun, with Jungkook.

"Yah, unnie you left me along back there." JAE-EUN said as she and Jungkook stopped just in front of us. They placed down more foods that they've collected

"Omo, mianhae! I won't leave you if it wasn't for one immature heck of a guy chasing me like crazy." JISOON said as she casually looks at Seokjin oppa and rolls her eyes.