༆ 1.5

𝟹:𝟶𝟷 𝚙𝚖

𝐘 𝐔 𝐍 𝐇 𝐄 𝐄 ఌ

It's been awhile since Surin unnie and I have started working and figuring out what's wrong with the radio. Both us doesn't really have a wide knowledge in electronics although we know some of the basic things.

We decided to take a short break by making some fresh coconut juice, which took some time to cut through the coconut shell since the knife isn't very sharp enough to cut it in half.

We also gave the kids some juice. One big coconut was enough for the six of us so we don't have to bother opening another coconut to save our resources.

"So, what were you all competing for in the competition?" SURIN unnie asked me.

"Science competition but we belong in the chemistry division." I answered.

"Oh, 'we'? So you are in a group competition?"

"Yeah, along with my batchmates. We all came together along with our teacher."

"Only you and them? Your parents didn't came with you?"

"No. I'm already in college unnie." I said then chuckling sarcastically, "besides they won't come anyway. They didn't even came to the airport at the time I left."

"Yunhee..." I heard SURIN unnie called me in such a gentle and comforting voice. I could feel the sympathy in her tone of voice.

"It's alright. Let's just continue what we're doing?" I offered and quickly got some parts of the disassembled radio to avoid the topic.

𓆉𑁍𓆉

𝟻:𝟺𝟾 𝚙𝚖

𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐗 ఌ

I giggled as I see the sight of Sohyun unnie struggling to climb up a coconut tree.

"YAH, THIS IS TORTURE!" SOHYUN screams at us, who is barely halfway through the tall tree. "Yah, Alex you were injured how could you put this challenge up and not be the last one."

I giggled at what she said. Yeah, I hurt my ankle and had a bruise on my knee and I was the 4th one to finish my so-called race. Although I got a head start, I was still around the last ones to make it but if ever I'm not injured then I'm probably the second or first one.

Although we should be feeling bad since it really seemed that she doesn't have any muscle strength at all, but we couldn't help giggling at her struggle.

"You know what, I give up. I wanna go down. Make me do anything except everything that requires strength and running just PLEASE I wanna go down." SOHYUN said, starting to panic.

"Yeah, you can go down if you can't go any further." NAMJOON said, but even if he had already said that Sohyun unnie was still up there holding the tree's trunk.

"Unnie, Namjoon oppa said you can go down now." I said a bit louder, assuming that she hadn't heard what he said.

"I-I don't know how to!" My jaw dropped at what SOHYUN unnie said.