𝙳-𝙳𝙰𝚈 !!! 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 1, 2019
𝙶𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚓𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚘𝚛𝚝; 2:52 𝚙𝚖

After the man informed Sohyun that the boat is ready, she proceeded to preparing all her things and transferring them into the boat— with the help of the fishermen who are there of course.

At a distance, Sohyun sees the head of the port who's now approaching her. She halted and went down from the boat and to the land.

"Do you remember what we've talked about, Ms. Wang?"

SOHYUN nodded.

"Since you had an actual license that's why we're allowing you to go far, but remember that you shouldn't go too far and stay inside the South Korean Border. Remember to report every once in awhile to our company office. And when you are unable to report within 3 days to us, then we'll be coming for you and assume you are in trouble." The Captain said and Sohyun nodded again.

"Have a safe sail, Ms. Wang."

"Yes. Thank you again, Captain." SOHYUN said and bowed.

The Captain gave a salute as Sohyun now headed up to boat and begin to prepare to sail off. She started off with locating the anchor. When she finally did, she tried to lift it but of course she couldn't.

'Damn this stick arms.'  SOHYUN thought.

The fishermen around helped her lift it up and placed it in the boat. With this, Sohyun slightly chuckled in embarrassment and bowed to them to show her gratitude. After that, she was about to go down the boat again so that she could push the boat and let it float freely to the water but the fishermen already did even before she got down. Again, she bowed to show her how thankful she is.

As she is about to open the engine of the boat, all heard a commotion coming from a distance.

"Mr. Kim! Stop right there!!"

"Don't let him get away!"

"Omo!"

Just then, a man whose face is being covered by a cloth came down running to the shore. At first he's looking where he's going to go when he spotted Sohyun's boat. Immediately he run towards the boat and didn't even hesitate to get wet and hop in.

"Yah, ajussi! You can't come he-!"

"Please move forward, I'm begging you." SOHYUN was cut off by the stranger.

"But sir, you can't-"

"Miss Wang, do you know this guy?" Sohyun heard the captain asked.

"I'll explain later. Just- please drive the boat." The man begged. Sohyun sees the sincerity in the stranger's eyes and though Sohyun was hesitating to do so because she has no idea why this guy is even being chased, but she willingly opened the engine and drove the boat.

While going away, she can hear the policemen yelling. Sohyun could only look at that one policeman in apology, then turned to face the stranger in her boat who's catching his breath.

"Shit." JIMIN could only curse when he saw the man getting away with that boat.

"I'm sorry sir, but who was that guy? Is he a bad man?" Jimin looks at the elder man beside him. Judging by the way he talks and stands, Jimin could tell that this man handles the port.