𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖉𝖞

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 2, 2019
𝚂𝙺 𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛, 𝙽𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚂𝚎𝚊; 1:53 𝚊𝚖

Just as the air craft hits the quiet waters, the Captain immediately gave the signal that everyone may vacate the plane. Everyone has to vacate the plane immediately before it could sink and be even harder to escape.

All emergency exits were opened and everyone escaped on their own, quickly blowing air into their life vests so they could float through the water. It's as if everyone barely cared about their personal belongings and only cared about their lives. Most of the people onboard left all their belongings inside.

"Yah, Alex. Let's go!" Alex could hear one of her friends called and she quickly follow them to the emergency exit that is at the back portion of the plane since that's where they are the nearest.

Yunhee and her classmates are also nearest to the back emergency exit so that's where they are headed. Just as Yunhee is about to follow her classmates, she remembered her teacher and immediately looked back and saw her still in the verge of fainting. Without any second thoughts, she came back for her professor.

"Seonsaeng-nim, gwaenchanayo?" YUNHEE asks as she pats the professor's shoulder for her attention to turn towards her student and answers with a nod.

"We need to go. My classmates are already on their way out. We have to go too." YUNHEE said and the teacher answers again with a nod. The teacher stands up, Yunhee assisting her from behind as they walk towards the emergency exit. Yunhee's teacher is a bit old and she could see that her teacher is on the verge of having a heart attack, making her walk slowly and in still utter shock.

𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐗 ఌ

I was about to blow air in to my life vest when I saw a girl, who's probably a year or two younger than me, assisting a woman who's struggling to walk and looked like she was going to faint.

I then look at my friends who are already floating freely, then at the water flowing quickly and filling in the airplane. But despite of the situation, I went back in to help the girl assist the older woman.

I ran back in even if the people's current are going the opposite way as mine, until I arrive to where they are. At first, the girl looked like me like I was crazy for going back. I don't blame her though because we are just a stranger to each other and yet I came back in here.

The girl smiled at me slightly with a little nod and so both of us assist the woman. Now that I am up close, I could see why she needs to be assisted. I quicken my movements as well as the other girl.

The three of us reaches the emergency door and I saw her quickly reaching out for the hole and blew air into the woman's life vest. Once filled, she blew into her life vest as well and same goes for me to my own life vest. Together, the three of us let ourselves sink in to the water and float freely before swimming away from the air craft.

𝐉 𝐀 𝐄 - 𝐄 𝐔 𝐍 ఌ

"Let's go." JUNGKOOK, the athlete who sat by my side, said snapping me out of my trance.

I nod and was about to follow him when I hear children crying. Immediately I turn to where it's coming from and I saw four children crying while they're standing above the seats to avoid getting wet from the water that's flushing in quickly and flooding the plane.