༆ 3.2

𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟼𝚊𝚖

𝐉 𝐈 𝐒 𝐎 𝐎 𝐍 ఌ

We took another stop again, this time the others make an effort to find more food for lunch and later if we want to have a snack while walking.

Meanwhile, I proceed to change the bandage on Sohyun's bruises and also checked her condition while we are on our break.

"I'm sorry for not being aware of the time. I should be responsible for you." I said after changing the bandages into clean ones.

"No. I'm the patient between us so I should be the one who will be responsible and be aware," SOHYUN said. "If it weren't for Hoseok oppa then I would forget as well."

"Ahh, Hoseok-ie? Well, yeah. He's a caring person indeed whether you are already friends or not." I nodded.

"Unnie, may I ask how you know him?" SOHYUN asked.

"He's my cousin." I answered.

When I said that, her eyes went wide in shock. Then looks at Hoseok, then at me. Hoseok, then back at me. As if looking for our physical similarities.

"Really?! So, that's why you look so close."

"Well, yeah. Actually we were separated for awhile because I actually work abroad and we only recently got together. He was going to come with me while I'm about to go back to work but then everything happened." I said.

Talking about the life I had before being stuck in an island, it dawn on me how much I missed it. Even with so much stress from work, at least I could see the smile on the children's face when I check them. Even being far away from my parents, at least I had WIFI or a signal so that I could call them and at least hear their voices and see them through a screen.

I miss it all so much.

𝟸:𝟺𝟸𝚙𝚖

𝐘 𝐔 𝐍 𝐇 𝐄 𝐄 ఌ

I stayed quiet throughout the whole day and haven't talked just yet. But now, I think I have to talk to one of them because I want to eat a snack.

And I just happened to ask the person whom I had an argument with.

"Alex-ssi, do you know who has the snacks?" I asked.

She then looked at me and slightly raised her eyebrow. Meanwhile, I only looked back at her innocently.

"Oh come on, ppalli. I'm hungry."

"Uhh, it's with Taehyung oppa...?"

My face lit up and I smiled widely at her before giving my thanks and went towards Taehyung.

I then asked Taehyung to give me atleast one fruit because I really want a snack right now. Still acting like I didn't flip out yesterday, I smiled at him.

"Okay sure, just one, Yunhee-ssi."

"Alright~"

I then munch on the fruit and enjoyed the sweet taste that it brought to my mouth and tongue. While eating, I could tell that some of them noticed how I talked with Alex awhile ago and they still kept looking at me as if trying to think of what I was thinking.

And honestly, I just don't know either.

𝟻:𝟶𝟹𝚙𝚖

𝐒 𝐔 𝐑 𝐈 𝐍 ఌ

"Unnie, I'm tired~"

"Unnie, we keep walking for so long~"

I don't blame my siblings. We were walking for the whole day and I understand if they feel very tired. At this point, their energy might have decreased and not to mention we haven't eaten anything that could boost our energy. We're only mainly eating leaves and fruits. And no one dared to kill some birds who are residing in this island.

I was also tired too. But I didn't have to show it to my siblings. I have to be strong for them so that we can overcome this hardship.

I then carried Jeonsan at my back and Chaerin in front of me. I then instructed the youngest two to hold on tight while the oldest two to grab my shirt.

Together, we walked and of course it was a struggle. The path we were taking is not so pleasant at all which adds on to that struggle.

"Are the kids tired?" Someone spoke.

It was Yoongi.

"Yeah." I said with a nod.

"Give one of them to me." YOONGI said.

"Thanks but I can handle my own siblings." I said, failing to mask the annoyance in my tone.

Well if you're telling me to forget that day when we bumped into each other in the café and he didn't say sorry to me, think again. It just gave me an impression of him that he was a careless person and wasn't even responsible enough to apologize.

"I don't know why it seemed like you're so annoyed of me but I'm trying to help you. I also know that you can handle your own siblings but you also have to consider if your own body can handle them." He said and then pointed at my legs that were shaking because of the amount of weight on me. Not to mention that I was also exhausted and hungry. I haven't eaten any food with protein or carbohydrates so I'm getting weak.

"Come on, trust me. I'm not gonna do anything to your siblings. You might've forgotten because it was chaotic that night, but I saved your youngest brother from drowning." He said.

With Yoongi's revelation, I was then shocked. That night it was very dark and I could only make up a few of that man's features.

In the end, I hand Jeonsan over to him and he held Seohyuk's hand as they start to walk right in front of us. I'm now left with my two younger sisters and also started walking, following them behind.

It made me trust him because of his capabilities. It made me forgot about my first impression towards him. In fact, I now respect him. Just like how I respected Jisoon, Hoseok, Jae-eun, and Jungkook who were kind enough to help me on the night of the tragedy.

Maybe he wasn't so bad as I thought he would.

𓇽𓇽𓇽

𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 :

ppalli → quickly/fast

mayne's note:

sooo i changed my schedule. i would update every wednesday and saturday 6pm KST. but don't expect too much because i'm a huge procrastinator

let's just hope i would follow this and discipline myself. i should be really avoiding procrastinating kakskskks