༆ 2.3

𝟹:𝟷𝟺𝚙𝚖

𝐍 𝐀 𝐘 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 ఌ

It has been for "God knows how many" hours have passed. I probably did almost anything I could and I already took my afternoon beauty nap. I could tell I'm already recovering from the exhaustion I had from yesterday.

But still, Surin wasn't done with her job. And what awoke me was the laughter of her little siblings.

"Yah, kids! Don't you all have anything better to do? Well, not like you can do anything." I said, whispering the last sentence to myself.

I then go back to the boat where Surin was working on the radio. I sighed heavily.

"Not yet done? Don't you know anything about anything? Aren't you like some kind of techy person who could finish this job now?"

"No. I am a science teacher." SURIN answered.

"So? You can finish that now." I said.

Well, I do believe she can do it. Whereas for me, I know I couldn't. I don't even know how I could help her in any way. So I just thought it would be best if I stay away.

"Anyway, I just really want banana milk. I wanna go back so you better finish that soon." I said before leaving the boat as I go for another swim.

𓆉𑁍𓆉

𝟺:𝟸𝟻𝚙𝚖

𝐉 𝐔 𝐍 𝐆 𝐊 𝐎 𝐎 𝐊 ఌ

We were on our way back since we've been walking a long distance already and so we decided to return to the boat.

However, we were then kinda found ourselves lost.

"Wait. I haven't seen some twigs that we've tied on the branches."

"I think we're going the wrong way."

"Indeed we are. Look."

We all look over to the mini stream that Namjoon hyung had pointed out. Truly we never encountered a stream when we were on our way in to the island.

"But wait! I see something!" JIMIN exclaimed. "Look over there."

A little far from the stream, we all saw one tree that we once left a mark on. The problem is, it is on the other side of the stream and so we have to cross before we get there.

"Well the current is not that fast. We can easily just cross it." I said.

"Uhh, guys?"

Me as well as the others turn around to look at Alex who was behind all of us.

"Not that I'm overreacting which you will definitely say you will but uhm, can't there be another way? Like, maybe we can have an alternative way to reach over there?" ALEX said while nervously biting her lips.

"No, we can't! You do realize that it would consume too much time and possibly make us even more lost than we already were." YUNHEE said.