•일•

bts. the biggest boy band in the world.

kim namjoon, calm and collected, voice deep. he was charming, a dimpled smile flashing whenever he was happy. he was the leader of the group and he truly deserved it, because of just how well he could deal with any situation.

kim seokjin, the eldest. he was almost like the mother of the group, never letting them stray too far away. his dad jokes were terrible and never ending, but his good looks and cute smile made up for that.

min yoongi. now, yoongi loved to work. he really did, especially in his studio. but dancing? he would stay on power saving mode, thank you very much. his gummy smile could make a bomb go off in anyone's hearts.

jung hoseok, sunshine. he was hyperactive, his voice having a quality to it that made it carry over rooms; it wasn't annoying, if anything it just made him more endearing. he could light up a room whenever he entered it.

park jimin, a boy with squishy cheeks and beautiful lips. his voice was soft like honey, and he always used it to calm people down. he tried to be nice to everyone he saw, and if that included making straight men gay then so be it. he had a secret evil quality about him, something you didn't want to mess with.

kim taehyung, the prankster. very popular with all genders, deep voice that made tingles run all over your body. he was handsome, in a traditional way, with plump lips and beautiful eyes. he loved annoying the members, and most of the time it would get him in deep shit.

jeon jungkook, the youngest. he had muscles in all the right places, a chiselled jawline, eyes that sparkled in the light like diamonds. he had pink lips, looking so inviting and kissable, yoongi would love to tackle him and kiss him until those lips were glossy and red-

okay, so maybe min yoongi had a crush on jeon jungkook.

an itsy-bitsy, tiny tiny, barely even there crush.

it wasn't like he stuttered whenever the youngest complimented him or blushed when they made even the slightest physical contact.

he couldn't date him anyway, due to rules and regulations. 

it was only a tiny crush.

yeah.

tiny.

"hey, yoongi-hyung, can i speak to you for a second?" namjoon's calm voice jolted him out of his thoughts; the male swiftly complied, getting up from the soft couch pillows and jogging into the leader's studio. the rest of the members were all gathered there, expressions stony and grim. yoongi lingered near the door, wondering what the cause was.

"yoongi-hyung, show us your wrists." 

a.n: this is my first story so please let me know what you think :/ sorry it's short, i just wanted it to be a preview of what is to come :>