•십팔•

"jungkook! hey, jungkook!"

the taller's eyes cracked open, a weight resting just above his hips and hands tapping him frantically on the shoulder. he was laying on his back, yoongi sitting on his body.

"jungkook! hey!"
"what..?" jungkook groaned out, fingers reaching out for yoongi and grasping the thin fabric of his t-shirt. "he's approved it! he fucking approved it!!"

jungkook woke up more, eyes locking onto yoongi's face from the meagre sunlight streaming through the curtains; his face was practically glowing with joy, a grin painted across his face and eyes curved into crescents.

"approved what?"
"he looked through the album again and he said it was okay! he said it was okay, kook!"
jungkook couldn't help but smile at yoongi's adorable expression, hand coming up to cup his cheek.

"that's great, babe."
yoongi blushed at the pet name; if he smiled any wider he was scared his face might split in two. "s-sorry... you can go back to sleep now..."
yoongi made a move to clamber off of him but was stopped by jungkook's firm grip on his hips.

he looked back in confusion, smile falling and being replaced with pure questioning. jungkook sat up, keeping yoongi secure so he wouldn't fall, pulling him in close and kissing him lightly on the lips.

yoongi blinked; he still hadn't gotten used to that yet. jungkook pulled away, leaning his forehead onto yoongi's and closing his eyes. "kook, are you feeling okay?"
jungkook giggled, nodding slightly, eyes opening and kissing yoongi on the nose.

"never better."
yoongi blushed more, cheeks turning a beautiful shade of pink. the taller couldnt resist kissing him again, harder and more passionately this time, lips moving against yoongi's and tongue occasionally darting out to brush against the other's.

yoongi was the first to pull away, sorting out his hair and smiling gently, "it's only half six, kook. you really should get some sleep."
"but... you're not gonna sleep, so..."
"i will."

the shortest slid so he was lying next to jungkook, back fitting perfectly into jungkook's torso. the youngest wrapped his arms around his waist on reflex, eyes fluttering closed and he pulled yoongi back into him. he felt him move in a circle and then yoongi's mouth was on his neck, a tiny butterfly kiss being left there.

"night, kookie."
"sleep well, baby."
yoongi grinned, pecking jungkook on the lips one last time before shutting his eyes too and letting darkness engulf him.

the next time he awoke was to a squeal, eyes flying open in panic. he saw jungkook stir next to him, eyes also sliding open as he groaned and rolled onto his side.

the source of the squeal was hoseok, accompanied with taehyung, both of them gripping onto each other and swooning over the cute sight.

"ughhhhhh... hyungs!" jungkook snapped, sitting up straighter while yoongi hid under the blanket in embarrassment. "you guys are so CUTE!" hoseok yelled, voice as blaring as a foghorn and equally as annoying.

yoongi whimpered at the loud noise, jungkook picking up on the tiny sound and shushing him. "stop, hyung."
"oh my god, did you two fuc-"
"no! oh god, no!"

jungkook shook his head frantically, eyes wide; yoongi felt like he could curl up into a withering ball of embarrassment and die right there on the spot. "i bet you they did. how much do you bet me that yoongi was the bottom-"

"guys, we didn't have sex!"
taehyung nodded at that, winking flirtatiously at jungkook, "sure you didn't. and to take up on your bet, hobi-hyung, i bet you all my life savings yoongi was the bottom."

jungkook shook his head, lying back down again and copying yoongi; he lay with his head under the blanket, face centimetres away from the elder's, listening to the pair yabber on about something that never even happened.

yoongi opened his eyes and smiled at jungkook, taking in his light-hearted expression and his handsome features; dark, bold eyebrows, full rosy lips and eyes that made him want to jump off the nearest bridge. the voices behind them seemed to ebb into nothingness as they stared at each other.

"four years," yoongi blurted out, making jungkook frown and make a little questioning noise. "i liked you for four years." yoongi clarified, smiling when jungkook's eyes lit up and his cheeks curved into half-moons.

"four years. wow, hyungie, that's... why didn't you just tell me?"
"i don't know if you have noticed, jungkook, but i'm not the greatest at dealing with my feelings."

jungkook chuckled, bringing yoongi in closer and holding his hips, kissing him lightly before murmuring, "well, we'll just have to catch up on the years you missed."

he pulled yoongi in again, locking their lips together once more.

forty minutes later they were sat at the dining room table, yoongi picking at the scrambled egg and bacon on his plate. jungkook was sat close to him, so close that their knees were touching.

"we all listened to the album last night, yoongi-hyung." namjoon called, yoongi's head lifting slowly, a tiny smile on his lips. "and...?"
"it was great. like, one of your best works yet."

yoongi's grin could have lit up the entire room, jungkook's heart skipping a beat and heat simmering through his body. "wow, thank you."
"no problem."
namjoon smiled back, deep dimples appearing in both of his cheeks.

yoongi pushed his plate away, wrinkling his nose with something resembling disgust. jungkook glanced at him, muttering, "hyung..."
"not hungry, i'm fine."

jungkook's hand made its way onto his thigh, rubbing up and down gently, heat of his fingertips leaking through yoongi's thin sweatpants. the shortest blushed, jungkook smiling at the pink blood bubbling up in his cheeks.

"hon, you need to eat."
the nickname didn't go unnoticed by the group; taehyung smirked, jimin raising an eyebrow and glancing at jin. the eldest chuckled silently, shaking his head when hoseok had a tiny fanboy attack.

"i'm not hungry, kook."
"you're just getting out of a fever, hyung, you need to get your strength back up."
yoongi sighed, jungkook's hand squeezing his thigh lightly. "fine." he muttered eventually, picking up his fork and grabbing his plate once more.

yoongi started taking larger mouthfuls, adams apple bobbing when he swallowed.

namjoon glanced at jungkook, noticing the placid smile on his face and how his eyes were nearly melting with affection.

their little secret hadn't been secret for very long, that's for sure.

because all of the members had already figured it out.

a.n: kinda hate this chapter but that's okay (1000 reads?! omg thank you all so much!)