•이•

"yoongi-hyung, show us your wrists." jungkook deadpanned, yoongi flushing a little and shaking his head, "why?"

"i found a razor in the bathroom bin with blood on it. no-one here has cut, so that only leaves you."

yoongi looked down at his feet, something resembling guilt etching it's way onto his features. the others watched this action carefully, frowns slowly creasing their foreheads as they watched the pale man.

"it's okay if you have, yoongi." jin called, his voice warm and silky like honey, trying to get yoongi to open up to them. "yeah, we wont judge you." taehyung chimed in, a reassuring smile placed on his lips even though the shortest didn't look up to see it. the members were all looking at yoongi warmly but concerned; the grey-haired man could feel the heavy weight of their gazes resting on his body.

all of them were waiting for him to either confirm or deny their accusations, even though most of them had an idea of the truth even if yoongi didn't want to tell them. "i haven't cut." yoongi murmured, "i'm feeling fine, nothing is on my mind."

"hyung, you've lost six kilos in a month. something is clearly wrong." hoseok replied, normal happiness replaced by stone cold honesty.

jungkook suddenly stood up, grabbing yoongi by the arm and causing the blonde to look up startled. "we've known you for seven years, hyung. you can tell us when something is wrong , because we care, you know that right?"

yoongi nodded, avoiding eye contact and staring at the wall behind the taller instead. "i would have told you if something was bothering me, guys. i don't know why you're making a big deal out of nothing."

"stop lying to us, hyung."

jungkook placed his hands on yoongi's wrists, watching the blonde wince slightly and grit his teeth. the youngest looked at him carefully before averting his gaze down to where his hands were, very gently lifting up yoongi's sleeves and being met with white bandages. a spot of blood was starting to blossom through the pristine gauze. "oh, hyung..."

yoongi looked down at his feet, ashamed, muttering, "it just all got too much."

then jimin was up on his feet, pushing jungkook away and hugging the blonde close. his pink hair tickled yoongi's cheek but he didn't relax, staying as tense as an iron bar in his hold.

"why didn't you tell us? we could have helped you!"

"i didn't want to worry you, jiminie..."

jungkook had his eyes trained on the pair, something resembling jealousy on his face. yoongi started to cry gently, the members freezing. yoongi never cried. it had been months, maybe years even, since they had seen the second eldest shed a tear.

jungkook pulled yoongi away from jimin, smiling the tiniest amount at the pink haired boy before bringing the crying boy into his arms; he hugged the shorter tightly, feeling the heat of their bodies pressed together.

everyone watched how yoongi flushed but finally relaxed, eyes closing gently and fragile breaths escaping his rosy lips. they knew they were finally correct with their suspicions and exchanged subtle glances; yoongi liked jungkook.

little did he know the maknae liked him back.

jungkook stroked yoongi's hair with his left hand, being careful not to brush against the bandages on his wrists, murmuring, "if you ever feel that way again i'm here, okay hyung? whenever you need me, wherever we are, i'm here."

"thank you, kookie."

"anytime, yoongi-hyung. anytime."

a.n: this was terrible sorry :/