•이십일•

slightly mature content⚠

almost six hours later jungkook went up to their shared bedroom, after listening to the scoldings and somewhat helpful advice from his hyungs.

he knocked on the door softly, knuckles hitting the cold wood repeatedly. the door opened abruptly, yoongi standing there with his head down.

he had obviously been crying, nose red and eyes swollen; jungkook reached out to grab him but was stopped by yoongi stepping back, letting him inside the room silently.

jungkook only then realised just how badly his words must have hurt.

"babe..."
"what do you want...?"
yoongi kept the door wide open, eyes still glued to the cream carpet on the floor. "i came to apologise. what i said was out of order."

yoongi looked up at this, hair bouncing with each movement, "yeah, it was."
jungkook noticed the agression in his voice and blinked, stepping back slightly.

"you yelled at me without even knowing what you had done. you didn't even fucking ask, just started defending yourself!"
yoongi took a menacing step towards jungkook, bottom lip trembling again.

"irrelevant. not important. is that what our relationship is to you?"
memories flooded back to jungkook, the floodgates of his subconscious finally opening; he had been so excited about his mother that he had said some things he hadn't meant.

"you know how excited i was to go out with you? i had planned everything, clothes, make-up, just so you would find me pretty. then you go and say that!"
yoongi let some tears drip down his face, one of them lingering on the tip of his nose.

jungkook just stood there, motionless, realising the gravity of a few words. "four years i've waited for this! four fucking years! i've been in love with you for that long and then i get called irrelevant?!"

jungkook's mouth dropped open, eyes widening. "you're in love with me?" he stuttered out, surprise lacing his voice. yoongi threw his hands up, exasperated, "that's all you got from that sentence?"

the shortest stormed out of the room, trying to jog downstairs but being stopped by jungkook slamming him into the wall; it was cold and hard against his spine, and a jolt of terror rippled through him.

"jungkook, let me go!"
yoongi started to struggle, wriggling his torso. jungkook just held him more firmly, gazing into his mahogany eyes. "jungkook! hey-"

he was cut off by jungkook pressing his lips gently against his own, hands going to rest on the shortest's hips. yoongi melted into it, arms locking around jungkook's neck; the youngest was treating him like porcelain, his movements gentle as if he was scared to break him.

yoongi eventually pushed him away, leaving his hands on jungkook's chest to keep him away. the taller frowned, muttering, "yoongi-hyung..."
"please, just don't."
jungkook turned his head behind him, finding jimin watching them cautiously from the bottom of the stairs.

the taller took his hand, dragging him back inside their shared room and closing the door behind him. yoongi tried to wrestle himself out of his grip, but jungkook stepped forward and pressed their bodies together. "jungkook, please..."

the youngest kissed yoongi again, and this time the shortest didn't fight it, instead pulling him closer and tangling his hands in his hair. jungkook separated from him, not moving their faces away from each other. his lips brushed against yoongi's as he murmured, "i love you too."

then he was being dragged back in, lips smashing onto his with a force he didn't know that yoongi could possess. he answered back with equal power, hands running all over yoongi's body and coming to rest on his hips. the shortest tugged on the roots of his hair, not painfully, pressing them together even harder.

jungkook pushed yoongi backwards onto the bed gently, watching him bounce on the mattress before crawling over him and kissing him ravenously once more. he started trailing kisses down yoongi's neck, sucking a light bruise onto the exposed skin.

yoongi let out a whine, hands grabbing at jungkook's shoulders and tugging at his shirt. the taller got the hint and pulled off his shirt; yoongi swore he drooled at the sight of jungkook's well toned abs and stomach.

then jungkook was kissing him again, harder and more roughly now, his lips abusing yoongi's own in the best way. yoongi pushed him away swiftly to tug off his own shirt, throwing it off of the bed and not caring where it landed.

jungkook kissed down his exposed skin, fingers making circles on the soft canvas of his flat stomach. "i love you." jungkook murmured against his skin, sucking a hickey onto yoongi's collarbone. "love you too." the shortest panted out, head falling backwards.

jungkook settled himself between yoongi's thighs, going to pull off his jeans-

"OH MY SWEET EVERLOVING JESUS, MY INNOCENT EYES!"

yoongi jumped, grabbing the blanket and covering his body. jungkook sat up straight, head swivelling towards the cause of the intrusive noise; taehyung, with an evil smirk on his face.

yoongi was flushed a bright red, his neck covered in reddish-purple marks. jungkook's hair was messy, sticking up in all directions and both their lips were red and swollen. "taehyung, get out!" yoongi ordered sharply, making flapping hand movements to shoo him away.

"you were gonna fuck with the door unlocked!" taehyung squealed, jumping up and down. "hyung." jungkook growled lowly, voice menacing and almost dangerous. taehyung rolled his eyes, "fine..."

the handsome boy exited the room, closing the door loudly behind him. jungkook turned back to yoongi, smiling at him gently. "god, this wasn't supposed to happen. i was supposed to stay angry at you and-"

jungkook placed a hand over his mouth, feeling yoongi's lips pull into a pout. "i'm sorry for what i did, babe. it was an asshole thing to say to you and i shouldn't have called you petty. you had every right to get angry at me."

he removed his hand slowly from yoongi's lips, watching them pull into an accepting smile.

jungkook got up, going to lock the door and padding back. "now, where were we?"

they became a tangled mess of limbs on the sheets, breathy affirmations of love being mumbled out to each other, loud cries and skin on skin echoing around them.

afterwards jungkook had yoongi cuddled into his chest, skin pressed against skin. he had just cleaned up the mess they had made; he was stroking yoongi's hair gently, kissing him on the top of the head. "love you, babe."
"love you too, kookie."

a.n: i'm going to hell and i'm not even asHAMED ABOUT IT