C H A P T E R F I V E

ANGEL POV

As we got closer to the club I could see a few heads turn as Ink's Bike roared up with me on the back.

Clearly it wasn't a regular occurrence for him. Not that that was a surprise i doubted Cherry ever got to go on the back of his bike. She was a clear root and boot.

Swallowing the lump in my throat I hopped off as soon as the bike turned off. Shoving the helmet at him before scurrying up the backstairs.

My heart doing flip flops after being so close to him.
Hold onto him again seemed so natural even after everything had changed. 5 years and slipping into old habits like we used to. I remember nights at the clubhouse were we'd stay up all night just shit talking while my mum got smashed and trashed the house for the 100th time.
Talking about what our plans were. Him to open a tattoo shop and me to open a florist shop.

My love of flowers had never died but it just never was something that was a goal anymore after Lila arrived.

My dark headed beauty. My light in the darkness.

"Hey bitch, you must be deaf" Cherry snapped yanking me from my thoughts she poked her acrylic covered nail into my shoulder.

"I told you to stay away from Ink."

"Oh you'll get over it." I shoved passed her causing Cherry to gasp.
Before I was a foot away her fake nail gasped a hand full of my brown hair I had stupidly left down under the beanie. As she yanked me back with a sadistic giggle a turned to connect my fist straight to her nose filling the room in a deafening crack and a high pitched scream
She immediately release falling to the ground as her nose spurted out blood all over her plastic boob tube like dress.

Her two friends gasped in horror as Cherry screamed neither jumping to her and or stepping closer.
"Bitch, you broke my nose" she wailed.

"Damn shame. Maybe dont fight like a girl then" I laughed as she started to whine calling for Sage.

Sage and Ink rushed into the dressing room hearing the commotion.
Rubbing the sore patch on the back of my hair she had scored ripping a few bits of hair out at the root but nothing substantial.

Ink stomped his way over scowling at Cherry
"What the fuck did you do?" He snapped at Cherry. Looking at my now red knuckles

"She broke my fucking nose!" Cherry cried trying to pinch the bridge of her now crooked nose.

"Well if you kept your hands to yourself Cherry maybe it wouldnt of happened" one of the girl to the desk beside mine said loud enough for Sage and Ink to hear.

"Did you touch My woman?" Ink barked at her raising his voice louder then her sobbing.

My woman. He called me his woman.

"Baby, please. She's nothing to you. What about us?" Cherry cried reaching for him with her blood soaked claws.

Ink recoiled back shifting me behind him.
"There is and never was a US, Cherry. You were a quick fuck and that is all. If you lay your hands on my woman again I shove my steelcaps so far up your ass you'll be the next Muppet. Got it?" He scolded, quiet snickers could be heard much to Cherrys disgust as she turned to look where it was coming from

"But babe-" she whined

"Got it!!?" Ink boomed

Cherry quickly knodding to his words as tears streamed down her face.

"Cherry get your shit and get out. If you're smart you won't show your face here again." Sage followed with rounding Ink reaching for my bruised hand.

Cherrys whines could be heard as her minions yabbered about talking her to hosptial before her nose is permentally crooked. Like that would be a shame.

Sage tsks as she looks over my hand "It's alright, I can still work. It's nothing. I've got gloves" I assured her.

"You sure?" Sage quizzed.

"Yes." I insisted. Looking down at my jeans that now has a few speckles of blood on them

"Eww gross there skank on my jeans" i mutter.

Hearing a few snickers I look up to see a petite blu haired woman covering her giggle with her small hand and Inks eyes twinkling with amusement. Sage ever laughed  before shooting me a smile and heading back downstairs.

Looking at my know angry red knuckles throbbing from that punch. The skin wasn't broken so that was a win.

"You okay?" Ink asks softly reaching for my hand I quickly pull it away avoiding his contact again.

His eyebrows furrowed as my recoil

"I'm alright, I've had worse."

He looks at me confused, it's not like a beat the shit out of people like the club did at Underground years ago. I wondered if they still did that.
"I do boxing. I've had worse. Usually the wraps and padding help"

He knodded knowingly "I'll get you some ice" he added before quickly turning away heading downstairs without another word.
As soon as he's out of hearing I hiss "fucking ow" shaking out my hand  flexing my fingers out.

"That was pretty awesome" the chick who defended me infront of Sage spoke up. "Plus you got Ink wrapped around you little finger" she said approaching me .

A vivid blue Bob wig framed her pixie like face as she wore a pale pink lingerie set. With very little make up she radiated easy beauty.

"I do not" I laughed "I'm Angel Aka Destiny on stage" I held out my good hand.

"I'm Dove aka Blu on stage" she said lightly shaking my hand while pointing at her wig.
She was petite and gorgeous. Not fake like cherry she didn't have a ounce of plastic on her.

Her perfect heart shaped face framing big blue doe eyes that looked like an anime characters. Lush full lips thag rivaled Kylie Jenners fake ones sat perfectly in a natural pout. She was stunning.

"Come on. Let's get you sitting and getting ready. I'll help given your now one handed" Dove said escorting me to my makeup desk "It's about time someone knocked her one so don't feel guilty"

"That bad hey?"

"She thought she was top bitch by being a bully"

"Mmm" I said concerned

"But seems like your top bitch by being a straight badass" Dove laughed plugging in a curler as I looked in the mirror to see at least 3 other girls looking over curiously.

"Here, Darlin'" Ink said suddenly appearing at my side with a small bundle of ice wrapped in a tea towel.

Dove smiled happily watching Ink gently rest the ice against my hand.

I flinched back harshly, hissing in pain jokingly to see panic cross his face, causing Dove into a fit of laughter.

Ink looked between Dove's giggles and my smirk before narrowing his eyes and smirking. Realizing I was just fucking with him he gently placed it back down the cold instantly smoothing the pain. "Here, it'll help the swelling" he said pulling a packet of pain meds from his pocket.

"Thank you" I said quietly popping 2 out as he passes my water bottle from my bag. Quickly throwing the pills chasing them with a mouthful of water.

"I'll be at the bar if you need me okay? " he says gently leaving the ice on my hand before quickly retreating downstairs.

"Mmm that boy has got it bad" Dove said as soon as he was out of air shot. Almsot and exact mirror to what Kelly had said to me earlier.

He's not alone. I thought to myself as she gave me a smile in the mirror releasing the wave she had just created.

~~~~

Short chapter but it's 2:34am here and I'm half asleep. No doubt this chapter is full of mistake but good night for now and I will pick this up in the morning. Or should I say a more reasonable hour.

^picture of Angel and the outfit she is wearing this night at work