C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N

INK

Snuggling up against Angel after what just happened I couldn't help like pieces were falling into place or should I say falling back into place with how they should've been originally.

I'd wasted so much time fucking around in the last 5 year's missing out on a life with Lila as well as Angel.

I knew the guilt of that fuck up would never leave me. It was something I'd have to live with now. But I had already pictured where our life would go from here.
I had need to fix thing and make it right

Angel would be my old lady. Ring on finger and all. Lila, our princess and hopefully one day more kids running around in our own home. I plan on building if other things fell into place also. The image of her barefoot and pregnant running through my mind as tucked my arm around her waist.

I hoped she wanted the same things. Because I was falling faster then a building. Angel was the best thing that had ever happened to me and I had taken it for granted and look where that got me.

I press a soft kiss behind Angels ear smoothing her hair out of her face and she mumbled incoherent sentences in her sleep. She leaned into my touch as her body subconsciously called for mine.

It had been that way growing up. Fucked up things with her drunk as a skunk mother and Angel would sneek out to my place curling up watching movies talking shit all day but every night we'd always end up cuddled into one another.

Mom was going to lose her ever loving mind when she found out Angel was back and when she find out about Lila I'm not sure if I should be preplanning my own funeral or alerting to hosptial for a stroke patient.

She would be so excited. And be in the exact same boat in never wanting Angel to leave again.

I placed another kiss on Angels temple watching her peaceful face not frown lines or sadness to be seen. A small smile tweaked the corner of her mouth at the sensation of my lips on her forehead.

"Noah, sleep" she mumbled snuggling her head into my chest her ear rest directly ontop of my heartbeat.

A soft knock on the door that could only one person sounded across the room.

Angel began to rouse slightly before I pecked her lips softly sliding away from her "Sleep, Beautiful" I insisted lifting the blanket to tuck her in. She grumbled still asleep as I slipped my clothes back on padding over to the door barefoot.

Opening to door to come face to face with Sabre who smiled at me brightly. I could see Blake and Lila poking there heads our from behind her legs with matching smiles.

"Ry is looking for you. Wanted to say the guy are planning at cook out tonight."

"Oh awesome. Chance to introduce Angel as my old lady" I replied running my hand through my hair.

"Oh you asked her??" Sabre whisper yelled. Lila shuffled up to me before I scooped her up snuggling into my neck the same way her mother did.

"Nah not yet. She's asleep. That would be like trying to talk to the dead" I laughed before Sabre grasped Blake's hand "fair point" Sabre laughed shaking her head in amusement.

"You hungry, sweetpea?" I asked Lila who was running a finger along the tattoo across my chest.

"Ya" she smiled

"Well let's go then"

~~~~

2 hours later Lila had settled down with Blake playing with his toys as I sat in a booth in the bar area leaving Angel to rest.

Clearly the stress had caught up with her so I left her be. As much as i wanted to kiss the daylights out of her.

"Daydreaming, lover boy?" Gunner laughed sliding into the other side pushing another beer across the table at me.

I rolled my eyes before Glitch joined us with a whiskey in tow.
Glitch and Gunner were twins. Identical but couldn't be more opposite. Both in the system at a young age Ryders old man Bull found them and put them under his wing raising the 2 of them like brothers to Ryder.

Ryder was now Prez with me as a VP as his dad had retired with his old lady Queenie 4 years ago. They still lived in town and came in often. Queenie would flip out just like my mother. The idea daunting me Ryder strolled over right on cue.

"What's up fuckers" he said dropping into the booth in a heap.

"Just think how much my mom and yours is gonna flip when they find out Angel is back and Lila."

"Oh fuck, good point. Shes been begging for more grandbabies for a while now" Ryder drops the beer he had to his mouth to rest on the table in shock.

"You guys are totally fucking pussy whipped" Gunner snorted

Ryder perked up leaning into the table looking at Gunner dead in the eye "Just wait....when your old lady rocks up she'll have your balls on her keychain"

Gunner scoffed "sorry man but no woman will ever nail me down"

"You say that now, Gunner. But I know your mama. She wants grandbabies too. She'll be setting you up with a girl from church so I bet" Sabre says appearing beside Ryder leaning against his forearm.
Gunner rolls his eyes and takes a long drink from his beer.

Ryder smirks before tilting his head up to look up at her. She looked down at him in their own love bubble she plants a quick kiss on his lips before Gunner scruntchs his nose in disgust.

He places his beer on the table infront of his putting his 2 index fingers in a cross directed at them before yelling "The power of Christ compels you! The  power of Christ compels you!!"

Everyone let out a laugh shaking there heads before a loud yelp was heard Ryder booting Gunner in the shin with his steelcaps.

Sabre laughed heartedly pushing a lock of her hair behind her ear rubbing her other hand on Ryders shoulders

"Fine! fuck! Maybe I'll get an old lady....when I'm 80" he concedes

Poor dude has no idea what he's missing out on. Now to just ask Angel and hopefully she'd take me.

<><><><><>

Over 700 views guys OMG!!! I cant believe it!

Thank you so much for the votes :)