C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N

ANGEL

As I trailed behind Sabre and Ryder walking to the north end of the property I began wondering what on earth we were doing.

Behind the compound was just empty field. Tbe club owned the land but other then bush bashing nothing was ever really done with the hectres of land. It backed up to the edge of the forest which meant wild flowers filled the fields.

Blake chased Lila with a Daisy as she giggled furiously. I smiled watching them play as we went down the track. There hadnt been a path here bht cars had now indented a path in the groud now worn down to flattened ground.

"Mommy here!" Lila giggled rushing to my side with Blake hot on her heels as she passed me a flower.

"Why dont you keep it sweetpea?" I smiled down at her, she gives a quick glance to Blake shyly looking at him as he twirls his own Daisy in his small fingertips.

"But Blake wants to give me his" she whispers shyly looking at Noah who was standing a few steps away from me.

I squat down to her level before I remove the hair band from my wrist and expertly throw her shoulder length curls into a messy pony tail and gently pluck the daisy from her fingertips tucking it into the top of my ear.

"Better?" I ask with a smile.

"You are a flower princess mommy!" Lila giggled before turning back to Blake who reached forward and tucked the daisy onto her ponytail.
Lila turned a shade of red before quickly straightening up and leaning into to Blake. As quick as a second she pecked his cheek and bolted.

I could hear Sabres squeel from a few feet away as I looked at Blake who was standing in his spot stunned.

"Go get her tiger" I teased before he chased after her.

It was so cute watching them. Reminding me so much of Noah and I.

I stood back up as I could feel Noahs hand rest on the small of my back closing the distance between us. Sabre and Ryder turned to follow the kids down thw track even further leaving Noah and I somewhat alone in the space between the Compound and where ever we were walking.

"Remind you of anyone?" Noah leans in to my neck. His hot breath tickling the little hairs there. Tilting my neck to the side to give him greater access as my hair tumbled off my shoulder down my back.

His chest now flush with my back Noah leaned down resting his lips on the curve of my neck. One arm snaking around my waist to rest on my tummy.

Peck after peck my heart thumped as a small moan escaped my lips. The warmth of his lips trailing gentle kisses down my neck and onto my shoulder agonisingly slow.

Bad timing to want to jump his bones in the middle of a field but the things this man did to me.

Like a melted candle I felt like a hot mess.

Panting like I'd run a marathon I could feel his smirk as he knew the effect he was having on my body.
Wanting to have my own power over him I turned in his arms before trailing my fingertips up his chest across the fabric taut against his muscular chest. Playing with fire. I pressed my body into his so all his length was pressed against mine. My hands tangling in his hair as I bought his lips down to meet mine.