C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

ANGEL

Over the next week nothing really eventful happened since lockdown started the guys went off for the usual church meetings but other then that Sabre and I baked for the guys, while they shit talked, worked in the garage or trained. We just watched the kids and baked. Seemed like a never ending circle which i was okay with because it happened so naturally.

I trained in the morning with Noah as he trained BFG and a prospect I hadn't quite remembered the name of yet.

But I still was yet to meet Syk but I don't think that was really a bad thing the way everyone spoke about him made me wanna wee my pants. I was in and out of the gym so early I barely heard a noise from him. Noah settled Lila as she was obsessed with him reading her to sleep every night and Noah and I would them curl up and watch a movie before falling asleep. Wed settled into a rhythm so quickly which i was fine with but i couldn't wait until lockdown was over and we could figure  out  where to go from here.

So many people thought Noah was this big bad biker 6 foot plus, built like a brick shit house covered in tattoos with a beard and man bun. I thought he was pretty hot but he had the aura in the club he was as respected as Ryder being VP.

The MC had a quality about it that it was a pack unit and a close family. As much as the guys liked to hang shit they were all protective of one another and of us and the kids.

And as the days passed everyone had settled into the routine under the clubhouse lockdown it was like this great big pack house. There had been no attempts to hit the clubhouse but there was no guarantee it was safe yet as I had overheard whatever was going on they couldn't figure out what caused the sudden rift. Devils were looking for something and teamed up with the Russian. Sabre had let it slip yesterday afternoon but assured me we are well protected. Apparently Glitch the tech guy was working through there systems trying to scope out info with no luck yet.

That the boys would give there lives to protect us. And that's what I was gravely afraid of. I could tell Noah was on eggshells about it at times not wanting to scare me away. But it is a fair assumption I would be worried for us given we have just come back into his life and protecting Lila is my main concern.

Noah has been so sweet though, we've had a few heated make out sessions that'd probably make a nun cry, after Lila had gone to sleep or we'd snuck away and found a quiet spot but he wasn't pushing anything. Which was nice.

I kind of felt like we were two teenaged again. But this time we actually were a thing and it was thrilling to sneak around even though the club knew I was his old lady

So many times I had tried to date over the years and it was a total fail. Online dating was a minefield.

Plenty of fish in the sea? Ya know what there's alot of too. Trash. A whole bunch of it.

How they got away with talking to woman that way amazed me. Even the guys in the club seemed to have more respect for the Rotters then some of those idiots.

And speaking of Rotters, Cherry hadn't been heard from since the attack on Sage's which was bizarre. Sabre said she hadnt even shown up for work the other day so Sage had said when Lockdown is done I could have her hours too. Which I was fine with but it made me wonder if she had something to do with the attack but Noah said no it couldn't of been she was just a club whore but it just rubbed me the wrong way.