C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - T H R E E

INK

"Oi fucker. Prez called church" Riot calls as he stomps out of the office and towards the chapel like someone had lit a fire under his ass.

I glance over to Angel who is sitting with the girls wearing a sundress that falls to her knees in a light cream beige hugging her ribs and flaring at her hips.
The girl trying and convince Dove again to enter into the Christmas Fair baking contest.
If the chick ever opens her own bakery like we want her too we are all screwed.

Hot muscled bikers no more because we will all have more rolls then she'd sell.
After showering off and coming back down to earth. I felt like I had a pep in my step today. We were still on lockdown but things with Angel were settling into place where they should be.

Angel almost as if reading my mind turned on her stool and looks over giving me a sexy smile as I wink at her. Blood flooding to my crotch as I imagine the heaven between her thighs I couldnt get enough of.

Thoughts in the gutter maybe but she was just as bad. Wondering if maybe we'd already made another baby in her belly. She had scolded me for not wrapping myself when I took her tthe"first" time last week. Adament I get checked but I assured her I had recently been and never fucked without a glove unless with her.
She wasn't as opposed to getting pregant again like I had imagined she would be.

Pushing the thoughts of us starting a family aside for a moment I follow the guys trailing into the Chapel.

Gunner wiggling his eyebrows at me suggestively while pulling a face looking in Angels direction.
I shot him a death glare and he quickly straightened up. He knew better then to tease like a 15 yr old girl.

Few minutes later we were all settled waited for Ryder to sit down as he paced on the far side of the room talking into his phone. Glitch was furiously tapping away on his computer.

After hanging up Ryder shot me a this is serious look which I had already figured out as it was a emergency meeting and I hadnt been given a head up as VP. He sat down pinching the bridge of his nose placing his phone on the table.

"Devils situation is no long our own. They snatched a club princess and Sgt at Arms from Rebel Kings a state over.  They were tracked to our territory and Rebels are wanted to combine forces to wipe out the threat." Ryder said smoothly and they guys paid close attention.

"We have no beef with Rebels. They shoot there shit straight so what I'm asking is to take a vote on a potentially permanant alliance to strengthen foot hold without drug interference. Rebels are legit as it gets. No longer 1%. Pops was close with there current Prez, Bear, and vouched he's not a shithead. With more kids around the club I think its time we go legit. No underground. No running guns. Rebels are willing to help all we need is a vote. All in favor of an alliance with the Rebels say Aye" Ryder said and within second the room echoed unanimously with a resounding yes.

"Glitch is currently tracking there where about. Rebels are inbound, queued to get here in the next few hours. Everyone is to be on alert." The men nodded and Ryder closed and banged the gavel the room cleared and I sat looking at Ryder.

"This is about something bigger. I can feel it" Ryder said firmly and i nodded but as I opened my mouth to speak a deafening bang filled the air outside towards the the Gate Station. The windows in the main room glowed red as flames filled the air.

Sabre quickly rushed in screaming and raving a mile a minute.

Her words sending my blood cold.
"Through the window! Blake! Lila!....Angel. O-outside. Devils. They B-bombed the gate. Shot Twitch and Gunner. They are trying to take them!!" I lept up from my spot and ran out yanking my glock from my waist band Ryder and Riot running behind me as we sprinted across the courtyard towards the gate. Making sure to stay low and behind cover of bikes and trees.